Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should I make a Shitcoin?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Im thinking I could capitalize on how incels are receiving attention from the public by making a cryptocurrency called Incelcoin and the idea is that its price would spike every time something happens that brings incels to the attention of the media like a new documentary and we would take advantage of it to make money :feelsLSD:

the price only spikes if people buy.
you'd need a use case because dogecoin already takes up the space of a meme coin.

its price would spike every time something happens that brings incels to the attention of the media like a new documentary
idk much about cryptocurrencies but that doesn't seem possible/practical

Last edited:
Count me out

good idea considering normfag psychology.

Count me out
Cope. We can coordinate you twerking with an incel sign and then everyone goes “omg who’s that ugly sissy twerker with that sign what’s that sign say” and they find out about incels and incelcoin and then they buy the incel coin and we make millions of dollars

Cope. We can coordinate you twerking with an incel sign and then everyone goes “omg who’s that ugly sissy twerker with that sign what’s that sign say” and they find out about incels and incelcoin and then they buy the incel coin and we make millions of dollars
No that wouldn't be enough we need something bigger like BummerDrummer having gay orgy with 10 BBC's sex tape leak, that way the media will flock to this controversy and then in the bio you can put the links to IncelCoin

Incelcoin
AirDrop when?

Im thinking I could capitalize on how incels are receiving attention from the public by making a cryptocurrency called Incelcoin and the idea is that its price would spike every time something happens that brings incels to the attention of the media like a new documentary and we would take advantage of it to make money :feelsLSD:
More like a shiicoin.

each incel site could have such a currency and only allow access to information on the site in exchange for incelcoins if you are not a member.

data is more expensive than oil.

Why not chadcoin? We can get stupid foids to invest in them since they love good looking guys and we exit scam like Justin Sun with Tron

yes, definitely do it. and get me a few before the ICO :feelsokman:

each incel site could have such a currency and only allow access to information on the site in exchange for incelcoins if you are not a member.

data is more expensive than oil.
High IQ idea tbh

Im too invested in ponzicoin

Just write up a bs whitepaper about how it's valuable just like every other shitcoin out there

set the maximum amount of coins at 8 million