Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I live in Australia or Canada?

Where should I live?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have seen news of Canada and apparently they are allowing currys to take over. I am a curry and a Canadian citizen, can move there and piss off cumskin. Or is it really bad and should I stay in Chadstralia?

Go to thr US. More moneymaxxing opportunities

I have seen news of Canada and apparently they are allowing currys to take over. I am a curry and a Canadian citizen, can move there and piss off cumskin. Or is it really bad and should I stay in Chadstralia?
Stay away from Chadstralia, if you're an ethnic go to cuckada you will meet a lot of ethnics there.

Canada is cucked, Goto cuckstralia instead!
to get mogged by possibly the tallest CHAD country ? :fuk: He will probably rope there if he's a manlet and ugly on top of that brown.

Raw milk is illegal in both countries. They are equally bad, but i would say Canada is probably better. They wanted to place unvaxxed people in concentration camps in Ausfalia during the plandemic.

Raw milk is illegal in both countries. They are equally bad, but i would say Canada is probably better. They wanted to place unvaxxed people in concentration camps in Ausfalia during the plandemic.
They froze bank accounts of the unvaxxed in Cucknada jfl

161.jpg

I voted Australia for the chance of meeting Margot :feelsdevil:

If you're a richfag buy a house in Canada and rent it out to Jeeta "students" (Walmart slaves), you can have a Jeeta harem that way

Aren’t there a bunch of games blocked in Australia?

both are fucking garbage rn but I'd choose canada (the frenchie parts of canada)