Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brampton (Canada) should be renamed Little India

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Because I watched so many shorts and reels about currycels doing stupid shit now the algorythm keeps recommending me that kind of videos and it recommended me a page of a city in Canada called Brampton. Apparently like 20 years ago it was just a boring residential city near Toronto but nowadays it has so much Indian immigration they've become the majority and well it shows.

The page is full of videos of reckless bad drivers (fun fact Brampton has the highest insurance premiums in Canada), job fairs with only curries lining up outside, shady rental advertisements, interviews with locals who are most of the time Indian and some of them with quite bad English (how do they pass IELTS??) and other similar stuff. Even on the soyjak redditors who live there or know the place say the city has become kinda ghetto and they don't feel safe anymore.

I will never understand this tbh when you emigrate you should be adapting to the country and bringing the good aspects from your culture, not the bad parts.

This is the page btw: https://www.instagram.com/nmgbrampton/

The page is full of videos of reckless bad drivers (fun fact Brampton has the highest insurance premiums in Canada)
People don’t realize all the different ways ethnic shitskins can be a threat to your life aside from just their crime.

Scientists ought to clone some buried Corded Ware chieftains (and mix in a teeny tiny bit of lion DNA for inhuman strength and ferocity), arm them to the teeth, and drop them in Brampton to show the curroids what a true Aryan is

Last edited:
People don’t realize all the different ways ethnic shitskins can be a threat to your life aside from just their crime.

Scientists ought to resurrect some buried Corded Ware chieftains (and mix in a teeny tiny bit of lion DNA for inhuman strength and ferocity), arm them to the teeth, and drop them in Brampton to show the curroids what a true Aryan is
Something I don't get is how curry immigrants buy cars like Ford Mustang or Dodge Charger. Do they just get a loan they can't afford, then after some missing payments crash it on purpose and pray the insurance company doesn't notice to pay it off?

Last edited:
Something I don't get is how curry immigrants can afford cars like Ford Mustang or Dodge Charger. Do they just get a loan they can't afford, then after some missing payments crash it on purpose and pray the insurance company doesn't notice to pay it off?
I think so. Speaking of which, curries’ obsession with good cars has always been strange to me. Pajeets have awful grooming/hygiene habits and dress like absolute dogshit, yet are obsessed with having fashionable cars. What’s the point of trying to show off in an expensive car if you look homeless jumping out of it, and like you’re stealing it every time you get into it? Makes 0 sense to me.

A few years ago, my father recounted something he saw while staying at a 5 star hotel in India that year; there was a pajeet sitting in the lobby who was wearing a white button-down that looked to be stained with curry or paint, trousers that brutally highwatered, and Jesus sandals that showed off his crusty, dusty, taloned feet. Yet when he was leaving, he saw this same pajeet outside hopping into a Bentley.

He spoke of that experience to me and tried to use it to prove a point of “sEE, LoOkS dOn’T mAttER:feelstastyman:”, to which I had to reply that if that pajeet really didn’t care at all about his presentation, what was the point of that car?

Last edited:
Brampton has been called brampladesh for a few years now kek

But it's Justinder's fault he is letting in huuuuge amounts of shitskins to his nation

:feelskek: Is this a common nickname given to him?

These Jew-owned race-traitor soyfag politicians are the lowest of the low
I heard someone on 4chan call him that kek

But yeah Trudeau is part of (((WEF)))

image.jpg

I think so. Speaking of which, curries’ obsession with good cars has always been strange to me. Pajeets have awful grooming/hygiene habits and dress like absolute dogshit, yet are obsessed with having fashionable cars. What’s the point of trying to show off in an expensive car if you look homeless jumping out of it, and like you’re stealing it every time you get into it? Makes 0 sense to me.

A few years ago, my father recounted something he saw while staying at a 5 star hotel in India that year; there was a pajeet sitting in the lobby who was wearing a white button-down that looked to be stained with curry or paint, trousers that brutally highwatered, and Jesus sandals that showed off his crusty, dusty, taloned feet. Yet when he was leaving, he saw this same pajeet outside hopping into a Bentley.

He spoke of that experience to me and tried to use it to prove a point of “sEE, LoOkS dOn’T mAttER:feelstastyman:”, to which I had to reply that if that pajeet really didn’t care at all about his presentation, what was the point of that car?
Kek Punjabis and Haryanvis are notorious for this. They think owning a good car is a sign of wealth and status. They will be wearing the shabbiest clothes but riding Bentleys and living in Bunglows.

For all the insults I give to Gujaratis I have to confess they are lot better in this aspect and often take care to wear tailor made suits and be presentable.

Kek Punjabis and Haryanvis are notorious for this. They think owning a good car is a sign of wealth and status. They will be wearing the shabbiest clothes but riding Bentleys and living in Bunglows.

For all the insults I give to Gujaratis I have to confess they are lot better in this aspect and often take care to wear tailor made suits and be presentable.

So true, Gujarati's are style masters, Punjabi's manage to look like "homeless millionaires".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back