Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I learn French or German as foreign language?

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
So I already speak English as my 2nd language and I wonder what to learn next?

I'm from Poland, so Germany is close, but fuck this people sound like they don't care about anything except money, and they don't have morals or traditions (no wonder since their only traditions are killing people en masse). Ye, I know caring about money in this world is the most logical thing one can do, but it doesn't sound good to live in a neighborhood with people like that.

On the other hand, I'm thinking about learning French - while knowing French in Poland is profitable, I'm not sure if I would like to live in France since it's filled with aggressive niggers from Africa that will kill you just because. It's like African country but in Europe, very different from Poland where you can feel safe - you just know that white criminals won't kill you on the street if you give them your wallet, while you can never know what niggers will do.

And then there are languages itself - French sounds so much better but It's so much harder to learn, while German may be easier to learn it would feel dishonorable to learn language of this amoral nation just because of money.

Probably the best place to live in Europe is Great Britain since Anglo-Saxons have their traditions and some moral code, and Great Britain is rich. Not sure what 2nd language in Great Britain gives more opportunities though - German or French, seems like its tie.

So conclusion is - German may give more opportunities and comes faster, but I don't like it, while French give some opportunities, just not as many and is way fucking harder.

Last edited:
@Sneir can be your German teacher.

French is a nice language.

I would like to learn Spanish. The older you get its harder to learn a foreign language.

Whichever country has hotter females

@Komesarj @Dregster buahahhahahah look at this pathetic slave slavic fucking filth to utilize your way to --------------------------------> Auschwitz du verdammte HUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 655912 (im videospiel)
(in roblox)

dont bother with french its useless, its also complicated for nothing.

Apprenez francais, la langue que vous deja parlez!

Srsly. I think German would be easier for Polish-speaker, but French is closer to English. I like French a lot, but its not really useful language. Its mostly spoken in Africa. In Europe everyone speaks English anyway. Also German employers treat people way better than French ones.

Sam nie jestem polakiem, ale wydaje sie mi ze niemiecki naprawde jest troche podobien do polskiego.

German, because it was the language Hitler spoke. Learn both, many Europeans speak more than one language.

German would be really easy if it wasn't a language with 3 genders and no rule.

I learned to B1 and lost interest because of how difficult it is to be fluent, and fluency was my goal.

I'm from Poland, so Germany is close, but fuck this people sound like they don't care about anything except money, and they don't have morals or traditions (no wonder since their only traditions are killing people en masse).
smartest polish immigrant

French is a nice language.
It do sounds nice, but practicality of this language is not the best.

I would like to learn Spanish. The older you get its harder to learn a foreign language.
I see no purpose in learning Spanish in Europe since Poland and Spain looks very similar in economic terms, but if you are from America its probably best language to learn. Or maybe you have other reason to learn it?

Whichever country has hotter females
Not sure which country has hotter females, but French are seen as bigger sluts. It doesnt matter since we are on incel forum anyway.

dont bother with french its useless, its also complicated for nothing.
Thats what Im afraid of. German is very practical - both locally in Poland and as oppurtunity to emigrate.

Srsly. I think German would be easier for Polish-speaker, but French is closer to English. I like French a lot, but its not really useful language. Its mostly spoken in Africa. In Europe everyone speaks English anyway. Also German employers treat people way better than French ones.

Sam nie jestem polakiem, ale wydaje sie mi ze niemiecki naprawde jest troche podobien do polskiego.
Yes German is so much easier for polish speakers. French is hard both to speak and write. I already had few clasess of both languages and speaking in French was very hard for me, while speaking German was like Im just reading letters.
German, because it was the language Hitler spoke.
Thats the fucking reason 10/10. Nice motivation. Thanks.

Learn both, many Europeans speak more than one language.
Well maybe someday. Not in the near future.

German would be really easy if it wasn't a language with 3 genders and no rule.

I learned to B1 and lost interest because of how difficult it is to be fluent, and fluency was my goal.
Polish has 3 genders too, so to me its not problem at all.

Learn german. First of all, france is gay. Second, you fags should stop hating us.

Ihr Polen solltet froh sein, dass ihr hier leben und arbeiten dürft.
Well, Im not hating you. Im just stating facts. You Germans are very logical on national level, just amoral when money are involved, but its logical thing to do. We cant blame anyone for being logical, can we? You behave almost as jews (and it makes sense that you wanted to gas to death jews as a biggest competitors of yours). Im not hating you and Im happy we can run from our shithole to country that is managed way better than ours.

German 100%
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

No language 4 ur face

german because I want to fuck a tall blonde foid,
then italian

Imagine wanting to learn the cursed frog language

learn how to write a manifesto first.

I studied both, and I'd go with German out of the two.

French has a lot of stupid little rules with no logical foundation --- they're just there because. French speakers also butcher their own language so when you actually go to France, all the hard work in learning the language goes to waste (Though Quebec French is clearer, tbh).
The French numbering system is fucking ridiculous. IDK, French was too subtle for my literal autist brain. I'm a native Spanish speaker and most Romance languages are stupid that way, with their idioms and dozens of pointless conjugations, but French takes it to a higher level
Foids like French for some reason, but I hate the sound of it

If you're soulless aspie robot like me, German and Mandarin are the relatively easier languages to grasp, because even though their rules can be complex, they're clear and consistent. I need predictability and consistency

French is not difficult, but it's unnecessarily complicated because the French are so fucking defensive of their language and won't get rid of redundant features. German is difficult, but its grammar is consistent and straightforward

Last edited:
If you work in STEM don't think of it anymore and just learn German, all the industry of the EU is in Germany so you will get plenty of job opportunities and many important technology/engineering companies have their headquarters or subsidiaries in Germany. Also since you're Polish and your language has a higher complexity and more cases learning German won't be too hard for you.

French on the other hand is much easier to learn. France isn't bad to work either but I dunno Germany seems more interesting. Even if you don't work in STEM probably your salary will be higher in Germany than in France.

I could encourage you to learn German since I do it, but tbqhngl, it's hard and unpractical, only do it if you're sure it will be useful for you somehow.

what??? i think german is closer to french.

So I already speak English as my 2nd language and I wonder what to learn next?

I'm from Poland, so Germany is close, but fuck this people sound like they don't care about anything except money, and they don't have morals or traditions (no wonder since their only traditions are killing people en masse). Ye, I know caring about money in this world is the most logical thing one can do, but it doesn't sound good to live in a neighborhood with people like that.

On the other hand, I'm thinking about learning French - while knowing French in Poland is profitable, I'm not sure if I would like to live in France since it's filled with aggressive niggers from Africa that will kill you just because. It's like African country but in Europe, very different from Poland where you can feel safe - you just know that white criminals won't kill you on the street if you give them your wallet, while you can never know what niggers will do.

And then there are languages itself - French sounds so much better but It's so much harder to learn, while German may be easier to learn it would feel dishonorable to learn language of this amoral nation just because of money.

Probably the best place to live in Europe is Great Britain since Anglo-Saxons have their traditions and some moral code, and Great Britain is rich. Not sure what 2nd language in Great Britain gives more opportunities though - German or French, seems like its tie.

So conclusion is - German may give more opportunities and comes faster, but I don't like it, while French give some opportunities, just not as many and is way fucking harder.
French