Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I kill myself this Christmas?

Should I kms this Christmas

• Total voters
I voted no BB, you still have your whole life ahead of you.

You should start going to the gym 4 days a week(to looks max) and to feel better, healthier body=healthier mind.

I am spending my Christmas alone lol, but it's normal for me, I don't celebrate or acknowledge any holidays, except I acknowledge summer solstice at the back of my head (animism/paganism).

You should do it before you achieve the wizard status. You can at least try to escape or use some good copes for a couple of years

Way too early mate.

17 is not incel you still have time to "improve"

Bri8564 said:

Too young. 

Have you looksmaxxed yet?

Got to put on some muscle to fuck some foids.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I voted no BB, you still have your whole life ahead of you.

You should start going to the gym 4 days a week(to looks max) and to feel better, healthier body=healthier mind.

I am spending my Christmas alone lol, but it's normal for me, I don't celebrate or acknowledge any holidays, except I acknowledge summer solstice at the back of my head (animism/paganism).

*6 days a weeks

dunno how ugly you are but until you finish school you still have chance

after this IT'S OVER

20 years old is the perfect age to kill yourself tbh

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Incel isn't my only problem, it's the entire system of lookism.

torujo said:
20 years old is the perfect age to kill yourself tbh

Why tho? I think 29 is perfect

Bri8564 said:

please elaborate

Facade said:
Why tho? I think 29 is perfect

If you are 20 years old and virgin you have failed in life to be honest, the average age is 15 years old

Bri8564 said:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/RH3TgyKhNz8?t=1[/video]

Typically you undertake philosophy in your manhood, never in your childhood.
Although this might be an interesting watch, although, at 17, you might not have suffered and reflected enough yet, to really appreciate/relate to this stuff.
But if you are already seriously contemplating suicide, maybe you are in the right "mood"/state for this type of stuff.

Although I am just putting it out there for you, you don't have to watch it.

Wait till 25. Until then cope and escape reality. Looksmax, gym, additional testosterone. 
However, if you decide to end this hell, then take be a hERo and take some normies with you.

please elaborate

I am treated like shit by everyone. Because im 17 in not allowed by the law to drop out yet so i am required to go for education 2 hours a day 5 days a week. Anytime i leave my room I am laughed at, ridiculed, insulted, bullied, harassed, etc.

Bri8564 said:
I am treated like shit by everyone. Because im 17 in not allowed by the law to drop out yet so i am required to go for education 2 hours a day 5 days a week. Anytime i leave my room I am laughed at, ridiculed, insulted, bullied, harassed, etc.

Because of your looks?

Bri8564 said:

so what you're saying is incel and all of this stuff also

torujo said:
If you are 20 years old and virgin you have failed in life to be honest, the average age is 15 years old

Will you kill yourself when you're 20? I might do it when I'm 29 if I don't escape

Because of your looks?

I'd assume so, what other reason would there be for that.

Bri8564 said:

well it's your life do what you will. But i would at lest wait till your 25 to end it.

thirsit said:
Wait till 25. Until then cope and escape reality. Looksmax, gym, additional testosterone. 
However, if you decide to end this hell, then take be a hERo and take some normies with you.

Lol I'd have to do it with a katana or something if i did that, no access to guns.

Bri8564 said:
Lol I'd have to do it with a katana or something if i did that, no access to guns.
If they force you to kill yourself, then they shall be killed too.
Katana is fine too.

Facade said:
Will you kill yourself when you're 20? I might do it when I'm 29 if I don't escape

maybe, how old are you?

Bri8564 said:
well it's your life do what you will. But i would at lest wait till your 25 to end it.
Yours probably right thats the smartest thing to do, but i dont know if i can last that long

Bri8564 said:
Yours probably right thats the smartest thing to do, but i dont know if i can last that long

That's why you need to cope as much as you can (Example : Fapping,Eating delicious food, Gymcel, Drugs,Hookers) Choose whatever you want

No. You should continue making threads like this instead.

NekoStance said:
so what you're saying is incel and all of this stuff also

Yap

Facade said:
Bri8564 said:
That's why you need to cope as much as you can (Example : Fapping,Eating delicious food, Gymcel, Drugs,Hookers) Choose whatever you want
No money for hookers or delicious food

Depends on how ugly you are. If you're beyond genetic trash like balding, bad acne, zero mandible/maxilla, then of course end it.

No 17 is too young. Wait until you are 27 and then take a honest look at your life. You can still try to improve and puberty is not fully over for you but when you reach 27 and life is still shit for you then do it.

Hey where the same age cool

Wait until you're done with high school at least.

Facade said:
I turned 19 a month ago
Same here.
What's your birthday? Mine's on the 6th.

Nahh don't man 

If you were take a few with you.

How ugly are u?
17is too early and there is still hope for u,just looksmax and u should be fine unless you are actually disfigured.

No.

If you die, normies win.

Honestly I wish I killed myself at your age.
I would have saved myself SO MUCH suffering and pointless coping.
If you actually have the balls I would say do it and dont look bad.

depends if you are a manlet probably should, if not then you might still have time

GeneticFilth said:
Depends on how ugly you are. If you're beyond genetic trash like balding, bad acne, zero mandible/maxilla, then of course end it.
I have an assymetrical jaw

Wait for the 'ER deadline'.

22 years, 10 months.

I voted yes its youre life.
I you dont have anything now like a good education, woman,money etc.
It wouldnt be likely better in the future.

If you have the need to kill youre self just do it.
If not dont simple as that.

On that topic, how old are you and why did you start with a 25 day countdown that would lead to a random day and not a special day like new years or christmas?

I'm nobody to tell you you should but all I can tell you at 40 is that it doesn't get better, it gets worse with age.

alsalsk said:
On that topic, how old are you and why did you start with a 25 day countdown that would lead to a random day and not a special day like new years or christmas?

I think he was 25?(Idk) Maybe one day for each year of his life

Wanted to vote yes because I don't like you and you're a blatant LARPer, but in all seriousness you shouldn't do it. 17 is way too young to rope, in fact it's too young to even call yourself an incel.

Wait until you are 21 like me, that is when it is truly over.

Bri8564 said:

Didn't you get matches in Japan?

You're 17. Go to university. Get a job in Japan.

Profit.

You're too young, dude. To most incels I suggest trying till 25.

alsalsk said:

I'm 25 and the day I'm ending it is the day my father died a few years back on