Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I kill myself by the end of this month?

Should I kill myself?

• Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am thinking about it a lot and pretty much think I am going to kill myself by jumping off a bridge because it's the method that's the most effective and costs the least. At this point my life is fucked beyond believe God has completely abandoned me and in the best case scenario there's a 0.5% chance that things will get better but I don't want to put myself into any suffering any longer. If I say that I can't take life anymore then I mean every word of it :cryfeels:

Yes if your nigger or curry

No, unironically. :feelsUgh:

Yes, you are a based incel warrior if you go through with it

Youre a free man.
Also jumping off a bridge sounds like a bad idea

If you're committing suicide you have to take people out with you. That's the rule.

If you were serious about it, you wouldn't ask.

I'd recommend a fail-safe method of suicide so you don't end up a vegetable with locked-in syndrome.

For example, tie a rope at the edge of a seaside cliff and hang from it. Then, use a high caliber revolver to shoot yourself in the head. If you'll notice, there's 3 potential causes of death with this method. The gunshot, the fall, and drowning. Probably 99.999999999999999% success rate.

No, you will regret it the instant you jump off and will want your life that you threw away in that instant back. Don’t believe me? Go ahead, but don’t say nobody warned you. And if you believe in god you will brutally suffer for eternity rather than suffering for a short while on earth. In the end, only you can decide what to do

[UWSL][UWSL]Before you kill yourself you could take several people (especially women) with you in a massacre with a car, or machete, or a bomb in GTA V.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

see you next month

I'd recommend a fail-safe method of suicide so you don't end up a vegetable with locked-in syndrome.

For example, tie a rope at the edge of a seaside cliff and hang from it. Then, use a high caliber revolver to shoot yourself in the head. If you'll notice, there's 3 potential causes of death with this method. The gunshot, the fall, and drowning. Probably 99.999999999999999% success rate.
High IQ

Bro I’m thinking of doing the same thing. But I choosing sodium nitrate as my way to go. But if you see any deities are angels, do not trust them. They are there to siphon off your energy and are actually reptilian gods. You have free will as a spirit so do not choose reincarnation if they offer it to you.

I am thinking about it a lot and pretty much think I am going to kill myself by jumping off a bridge because it's the method that's the most effective and costs the least. At this point my life is fucked beyond believe God has completely abandoned me and in the best case scenario there's a 0.5% chance that things will get better but I don't want to put myself into any suffering any longer. If I say that I can't take life anymore then I mean every word of it :cryfeels:
No bro don’t do it you can talk to me if you want

If you're committing suicide you have to take people out with you. That's the rule.

Yes. I am now in thousands of credit debt, with more loans coming soon. I am taking the creditors with me - They will never be compensated.

Vent your problems and shit
Received 577376670567859

Wtf did you thought
You tell me :feelssus:

Foids hate you because you are ugly, chad took the virginity of your oneitis: you might as well rope.

CHOose to be bettER than that