Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I just give up trying to make friends with normies?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
they have never accepted me no matter how I act around them. I'm too bad at talking to people irl and have suffered for it. I've been going to a special education school for the past 6 months and haven't made any friends. I think I'm just destined to only be friends with brocels and I'm starting to feel good about that. I won't waste time with normies who have done nothing except bully me and make me sad all my life.

I gave up a long time ago, I think college was the last time i tried and when i talk to them they dont hear me or they are ignoring me, like im just there but also not there, I tried talking to someone starting a card game to see if i could join, No response from the whole group, I sat in a room where people started a movie, I was stared at with disgust and also told to shut up if i found the movie funny while others could speak, I ended up retreating to my room and booting up my PS3 instead, People just dont like me and im rotting every day on a computer, Its over and there is nothing i can do to fix it, Ive tried and people are just repulsed when they see me, Girls have called me creep and males i wanted to befriend has called me the ugliest thing ive seen or too ugly to hang out.

I gave up a long time ago, I think college was the last time i tried and when i talk to them they dont hear me or they are ignoring me, like im just there but also not there, I tried talking to someone starting a card game to see if i could join, No response from the whole group, I sat in a room where people started a movie, I was stared at with disgust and also told to shut up if i found the movie funny while others could speak, I ended up retreating to my room and booting up my PS3 instead, People just dont like me and im rotting every day on a computer, Its over and there is nothing i can do to fix it, Ive tried and people are just repulsed when they see me, Girls have called me creep and males i wanted to befriend has called me the ugliest thing ive seen or too ugly to hang out.
I hate normies they are always mean to me or just disgusted and want to get away from me. I relate to you a lot to what you said. Normies just don't want us around and most likely want us to be alone until we rope. Luckily there are brocels online to talk to and be friends with. Without this website I would be much sadder.

also I like your avi

I hate normies they are always mean to me or just disgusted and want to get away from me. I relate to you a lot to what you said. Normies just don't want us around and most likely want us to be alone until we rope. Luckily there are brocels online to talk to and be friends with. Without this website I would be much sadder.

also I like your avi
Normies gonna norm :feelswhere:

Thx for liking my AVI :feelsYall:

I gave up making friends and i recommend any Aspie to do the same. If it happen naturally, then cool. But i wont make effort anymore to approach people

I gave up making friends and i recommend any Aspie to do the same. If it happen naturally, then cool. But i wont make effort anymore to approach people

if youre visibly autistic theres no use being social

im a mutemaxxed socially isolated aspie i dont speak unless i have to and i stay by myself theres no use interacting with normies

if youre visibly autistic theres no use being social

im a mutemaxxed socially isolated aspie i dont speak unless i have to and i stay by myself theres no use interacting with normies
I only answer with one word with the staff who stay with me at all time in school. I am very visibly autistic. There is no point.

I only answer with one word with the staff who stay with me at all time in school. I am very visibly autistic. There is no point.
i recommend you consciously surround yourself with other aspies be it irl or online

i regret the few years i deliberately tried to be social and put myself around normies i only got made fun of for that shit. dont be around people who consider you subhuman

i recommend you consciously surround yourself with other aspies be it irl or online

i regret the few years i deliberately tried to be social and put myself around normies i only got made fun of for that shit. dont be around people who consider you subhuman
I was friends with them in middle school and they pretended to be friend just to bully me and trick me all the time to laugh with other friends

I was friends with them in middle school and they pretended to be friend just to bully me and trick me all the time to laugh with other friends
yeah normies are like fucking animals they literally cant let anyone exist in peace unless theyre chimps like them and act like apes the way these cunts do

I got a iPhone to fit in better but it was pointless. Im still technically friendless 2 years later in college. No friend group, all the main friends (2) are from high school and im literally traumatized by the mogging and amount of JBW that I’ve seen. Creepiest experience of my life.

Can you be frens with a NPC?

they have never accepted me no matter how I act around them. I'm too bad at talking to people irl and have suffered for it. I've been going to a special education school for the past 6 months and haven't made any friends. I think I'm just destined to only be friends with brocels and I'm starting to feel good about that. I won't waste time with normies who have done nothing except bully me and make me sad all my life.
Yes. I’ve mostly ditched my normie “friends”

Fuck making friends with normalfags, you gotten find outsiders to be your friend the problem is outsiders either blend in too well (too avoid being humiliated by normalfags) or they just don't go out at all

I tried to speak to normies but most had their friend groups and so i couldn’t hang with them and talk to them much. I tried to talk to the outcasted spergs but they didn’t wanna chat a lot either

Yep. I never got any friends by putting myself out there. The only friend I made as an adult happened naturally without really trying. That’s how it’s supposed to happen. If it doesn’t, you can’t force it to happen

Yep. I never got any friends by putting myself out there. The only friend I made as an adult happened naturally without really trying. That’s how it’s supposed to happen. If it doesn’t, you can’t force it to happen
Exactly, thats why the advice "try to make friends" is completely retarded. If it doesnt happen naturally = over

Exactly, thats why the advice "try to make friends" is completely retarded. If it doesnt happen naturally = over
Yep. The whole, "Just put yourself out there" bs really pisses me off. Most people don't put themselves out there to make friends. It just fucking happens. I don't know how that one friendship managed to form naturally but it did and we are still decent friends. Not once did any time I made a serious effort to make friends pay off. The same goes for dating. It's supposed to happen naturally without much effort. IF it doesn't, then that means it's fucking over for you. NTpill is so underrated. Many people call me a fakecel because my looks can pass as average, but I don't stand a chance in dating with my Asperger's and the social awkwardness that comes with it. An NT guy on my looks level would do alright because his friend group would introduce him to single women in a non-awkward way. My only chances to meet girls are through dating apps or cold approaching, and we know those things only work well for chad.

Yep. The whole, "Just put yourself out there" bs really pisses me off. Most people don't put themselves out there to make friends. It just fucking happens. I don't know how that one friendship managed to form naturally but it did and we are still decent friends. Not once did any time I made a serious effort to make friends pay off. The same goes for dating. It's supposed to happen naturally without much effort. IF it doesn't, then that means it's fucking over for you. NTpill is so underrated. Many people call me a fakecel because my looks can pass as average, but I don't stand a chance in dating with my Asperger's and the social awkwardness that comes with it. An NT guy on my looks level would do alright because his friend group would introduce him to single women in a non-awkward way. My only chances to meet girls are through dating apps or cold approaching, and we know those things only work well for chad.
normies dont want to give us valid advice. they just want to give us more copes so we would go away

I think you should try to make at least a few friends, preferably ones that can meetup IRL at some point. But you don't have to feel obligated to be friends with people you don't like or treat you like shit.

But if it doesn't, and you don't have autism, like me, doesn't that indicate the problem is not being liked because of my looks?

Why even bother. Fuck normies.Who gives a shit about them

But if it doesn't, and you don't have autism, like me, doesn't that indicate the problem is not being liked because of my looks?
Yes it does. I don’t deny that bad looks are just as bad for socializing or even worse than something like Asperger’s. I used to look really ugly during my middle school years and didn’t even get a chance to socialize because of my looks since I was teased so much and ostracized that people didn’t even give me enough of a chance for my autism to matter. I was 2/10 back then so they hated my looks before my autism could even matter. Now after puberty and a lot of weight gain (I was ridiculously skinny back then), I improved to a 4/10 overall. At this point now that my looks aren’t an instant bully magnet, now is when the effects of the autism show.