Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I install TikTok on my phone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Aside from some interesting stuff like animal videos n fun facts stuffz, all I see are Chads and Stacies complaining about how shit their life is

Is it worth the cringe?

Here you can see two alts having a conversation to make themselves appear less suspicious

Here you can see two alts having a conversation to make themselves appear less suspicious
I don't have an alt, @Kisscel is my postmaxxing buddy from looksmax.org, I told him that he should make an account here and he did.

no
also its full of blackpills , especially heightpills(suicidefuel)
the average tiktok couple has a 6'6 male and a 5'2 woman :feelsclown:

the average tiktok couple has a 6'6 male and a 5'2 woman :feelsclown:
Yep it's blackpilled af. They have also admitted to censoring users on TikTok who were ugly, disabled etc.

do it if u like to get mogged

do it if u like to get mogged
I don't mind getting mogg'd online, but when it comes to irl shit hurts more cuz sometimes there are Chads visibly taller than me :feelsrope:

I don't mind getting mogg'd online, but when it comes to irl shit hurts more cuz sometimes there are Chads visibly taller than me :feelsrope:
not a big deal then.

yes,just make some tiktoks of yourself to destroy their experiences

I don't have tik tok and never had, but I don't think it's good unless you are normieish

What do you usually watch there?
Pranks/random shit. Occasionally seeing some blackpill comments on Chad/Stacy vids vs Ugly people vids. Also I do trolling. Like defending fat maxxing or being anti fatphobia or black lives matter

It caters your for you page to the things you like. My for you page is mostly stacies I coom to tbh. I use the app to coom .

It caters your for you page to the things you like. My for you page is mostly stacies I coom to tbh. I use the app to coom .
I think I'll install it if I wanna c animal videos (yes im soy)