Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go to work today? Or should I call in

• Thread starter Hideous Abomination
  • Start date
Hideous Abomination

Hideous Abomination

Greycel
I'm exhausted from bullshit I have to deal with on a constant basis.. but I also don't want my boss to look down on me

You should quit your job and throw eggs at normfags instead

Wagie, wagie, report back to your cagie.

This is starting to be a recurring problem on the site.

OP starts a totally reasonable discussion thread, correctly posted in the Lounge.

Then along comes some retard who's been a member for 5 minutes longer than OP, and he throw this:

:lasereyes:

Tards need to stop doing this. It's OK for users to talk about things. That's why the off-topic section exists.

This is starting to be a recurring problem on the site.

OP starts a totally reasonable discussion thread, correctly posted in the Lounge.

Then along comes some retard who's been a member for 5 minutes longer than OP, and he throw this:

:lasereyes:

Tards need to stop doing this. It's OK for users to talk about things. That's why the off-topic section exists.
Cry harder, I’m sure he can handle it as much as I handle it from @Adolf Hitler

Cry harder

Wow, that is some totally 1337 pwnage right there :feelsgah:

Or... you could try to be one of the people who are making the forum better. Instead of one of the people who are making it worse. Just a thought.