Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go to Quebec highschool/junior college at 22 years old? Last chance for young love

D

darkhai

Banned
-
Moving to Quebec soon and after grade 11 they have a thing called Cegep which is like the inbetween from high school to university so it's basically like a junior college. Cegep schools have population of like 1,000-10,000 depending on what school you go to. Courses are usually 2-3 years depending on what you wana take there is academic and more trades based courses, tho I might be able to do what I want in like a year. Freshmen that go straight out of high school are like 16/17 years old starting out. Tho there are some older people that go after after a while and are a bit older. I'll be 22 years old when I start, I feel like this could be my last chance for young love (age of consent is 16 in Canada). Will be meeting these girls in a natural environment on a day to day basis which is good for building attraction. I also look much younger people guess I'm 16 so this could help. A lot of people have also said Quebec girls are some of the best looking. Honestly this could be my last chance to have young love and a good time, what do you think should I go for it?

Don't go it is just a suifuel for you

I'm living there and I just wish that I can GTFO out of this boring shithole. No, the girls won't be any easier if you aren't somewhat pretty, young, built, tall, +6 face,etc..

I'm living there and I just wish that I can GTFO out of this boring shithole. No, the girls won't be any easier if you aren't somewhat pretty, young, built, tall, +6 face,etc..

How is Montreal boring? Everyone says it's the most lively part of Canada. Have you went to Cegep? Were the girls at least good looking with a decent amount of girls starting in Cegep as virgins? Is Cegep more close socially like grade school or more isolated like university?

I don't know, doesn't young love mean that you are young yourself, not your partner?
And I think nobody else can give you really good advice, you gotta know for yourself if you feel comfortable around people four years younger than you or if you find it too hard to relate to them. I don't think they are gonna avoid you because of your age, in my uni there were a lot of guys that were a few years older and they were accepted by the younger students

I don't know, doesn't young love mean that you are young yourself, not your partner?
And I think nobody else can give you really good advice, you gotta know for yourself if you feel comfortable around people four years younger than you or if you find it too hard to relate to them. I don't think they are gonna avoid you because of your age, in my uni there were a lot of guys that were a few years older and they were accepted by the younger students

I feel early 20s is one of the last chances for young love since it's still kind of young and you're seen as a young adult and kid by many still, I also look very young.

I feel early 20s is one of the last chances for young love since it's still kind of young and you're seen as a young adult and kid by many still, I also look very young.
I agree the early 20s is still young (your last years of young) but according to that you can also go to a normal college/uni and experience young love

How is Montreal boring? Everyone says it's the most lively part of Canada. Have you went to Cegep? Were the girls at least good looking with a decent amount of girls starting in Cegep as virgins? Is Cegep more close socially like grade school or more isolated like university?
First, I'd have to ask you what is your ethnicity and how much do you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 ? These two datas are the most important and there is no place where they suddenly don't matter. So if you are basically low-value, chances are that you will still struggle everywhere you go no matter what.

Tbh, Montreal is amazingly overrated and I don't really get the hype over this town. I suggest you Toronto any day over that shitty town.

Anyway, Cegeps are kinda suifuel if you are over 22, unless you take evening class which you may find a lot of older people. Cegeps are practically the local version of any US colleges. Same old crap.

Go for it. It's now or never in this case

Sure, if you need some DKfuel

I agree the early 20s is still young (your last years of young) but according to that you can also go to a normal college/uni and experience young love

Yeah I'll go to Cegep then go to a uni probably. Considering starting in winter semester this year but would that be a bad idea since social circles have kind of already formed and a lot of freshman girls might have already got fucked? Is it better to just start at beginning of the school year this upcoming year?
First, I'd have to ask you what is your ethnicity and how much do you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 ? These two datas are the most important and there is no place where they suddenly don't matter. So if you are basically low-value, chances are that you will still struggle everywhere you go no matter what.

Tbh, Montreal is amazingly overrated and I don't really get the hype over this town. I suggest you Toronto any day over that shitty town.

Anyway, Cegeps are kinda suifuel if you are over 22, unless you take evening class which you may find a lot of older people. Cegeps are practically the local version of any US colleges. Same old crap.

I'm black, do you think certain races have an advantage in Montreal/Quebec? And on a scale of 1-10 honestly I'll just say I'm extremely fucked up right now and incel. Though this is do mostly to the fact I was abused/neglected when I was younger and never got what I needed so I'm basically malnourished as well as having very fucked up teeth. Once I gain some weight/muscle and no longer look malnorourished as fuck and fix my teeth as well as some other things I honestly think I have a decent chance of being an 8 or 9/10 I know that sounds very cocky but my bad hand/incelism was do to abuse by my psycho parents now that I'm on my own and doing my own thing I think I have a chance of ascending. I won't even attempt any of this before I ascend so I'll be looksmaxing for a while until I can achieve this.

Why is Montreal overrated? I've been in Toronto for a while and it seemed kind of soulless.

Why would Cegeps be suicidefuel going at 22 years old? Would a lot of people judge you for your age? How bout good looking guys that are like 22 do they get girls in Cegeps?

Last edited:
depends how tall you and whether or not you have hair.

if you're tall and NW0, go. if not, you won't survive in that sexual market.

If you have BBC it's all good

depends how tall you and whether or not you have hair.

if you're tall and NW0, go. if not, you won't survive in that sexual market.

Slightly below average height, goona do hormone treatment and some other things to gain some height/frame. Open to height surgery also but don't know where I can fit it in time wise I hope the surgery gets better and is more seamless.
If you have BBC it's all good

You from Quebec/Montreal? Do girls prefer black guys there?

Slightly below average height, goona do hormone treatment and some other things to gain some height/frame. Open to height surgery also but don't know where I can fit it in time wise I hope the surgery gets better and is more seamless.

You from Quebec/Montreal? Do girls prefer black guys there?
how tall in feet and inches though ? do lifts put you above average?

what about your hair?

I didn't go to college because I stopped getting taller and started balding.. far as I see those are like the 2 most important things that absolutely must be present if you want to survive in college. height and hair.

Yeah I'll go to Cegep then go to a uni probably. Considering starting in winter semester this year but would that be a bad idea since social circles have kind of already formed and a lot of freshman girls might have already got fucked? Is it better to just start at beginning of the school year this upcoming year?
Yeah, I think its best to start together with everyone else, and don't miss the welcome events in the first weeks where people meet new friends if this exists at your uni