Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should I go study in Philipphines for 2 years?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Right now I got a good job. It pays WAY above what I need for my basically NEET lifestyle well take out one E from that since Im employed. So Im saving a lot of money.

In two years time I will have enough money to live abroad for 2 years. And I am planning to do that but idk where. Should I just go to Philippines since they speak English? And also apparently they love whitu cocku. I am not white though I am slavic which is a subhuman race but maybe I can at least pretend to be British with a British passport since them hoes won't be able to tell the difference with my accent I doubt they meet a lot of British people.

Anyway right now I am gymmaxxing. I will also surgerymaxx next year to get new hair. I will do the laser surgery shit for my hair to fake hair because no hair = no life.
Then I will buy contacts for my eyes to fix my subhuman bronze eyes. Then I will do dick surgery to cut my dick because I heard asian hoes like cut dicks ok.

Anyway thats my plan at the moment. Just saving cash and moving the fuck out of this shithole country that is UK. God please Russia let them nuke this god forsaken piece of garbage land ever since I came to this land 15 years ago I wanted to kill myself every fucking day.

Anyway thoughts? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
no replies me

So you know that Filipinos speak English yet you think they don't know how a British accent sounds? :feelstastyman:

So you know that Filipinos speak English yet you think they don't know how a British accent sounds? :feelstastyman:
There is like 10 different British accents though... People from London sound a lot different to people from Manchester, etc, etc...

There is like 10 different British accents though... People from London sound a lot different to people from Manchester, etc, etc...
Makes sense, although they probably all sound similar to people outside the Anglosphere.
Anyways, just go for it I guess. Just be careful to not get mugged/scammed/killed.

I got a good job. It pays WAY above what I need
You should start paying for sex where you are. Not a good plan to abandon your job and waste your money moving to study when you already have a good job.

Enjoy completely Ugly disgusting gooks:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'd advice not to but its up to you

yes, you'll be able to SEAmaxx with a qt poor province grill.

I would go "study" in the Philippines.

Are you white?
No I am subhuman eastern slavic but I have a western slavic asthethic so I can pass white I guess but my subhuman face gives it away kinda tbh tbh tbh.

Also my skin is very white but I am not white I am slavic

but I can pass as white I guess?

No I am subhuman eastern slavic but I have a western slavic asthethic so I can pass white I guess but my subhuman face gives it away kinda tbh tbh tbh.

Also my skin is very white but I am not white I am slavic

but I can pass as white I guess?
You should SEAmaxx in the Philippines.

You will ‘ascend’ with some jungle gook and then she will run off with your money

You will ‘ascend’ with some jungle gook and then she will run off with your money
jfl at you if you think I will have a relationship with any of them

pump&dump baby

Go to Thailand for real noodles and not disgusting jungle gooks. :feelspuke: @Transcended Trucel
lisa-bp-ig.jpeg

jfl at you if you think I will have a relationship with any of them

pump&dump baby
Don‘t be so sure, you can be as based and blackpilled as you want, but women will always have an allure

Go to Thailand for real noodles and not disgusting jungle gooks. :feelspuke: @Transcended Trucel
View attachment 618573
lisa-bp-ig.jpeg
I can go there too but I dont think they speak English and the Bangkok or whatever their nigger capital is called is probably full of foreigners and I am a subhuman even among SEAmaxxers so I doubt Ill get anything...

Anyway I am planning to make a test trip all around asia Ill probably spend 1 month in each country. Taiwan -> Japan -> Thailand -> Philipphines and try to datemaxx in all of them and then hookermaxx if that doesnt work.

View attachment 618573
lisa-bp-ig.jpeg

Those toilets have huge eyes, I like noodlewhores with very small and narrow eyefolds. :ahegao: Unfortunately even rarer in the Philippines. :feelswhat: But you still find them there.

I should go Laomaxxing.