Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I go see the Attack on Titan Season 3 Premiere in Theaters?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't have any problem at all going to the movies alone. Unfortunately my friends that actually are into anime won't be able to make it. The problem is the fact that it will attract an autistic weaaboo crowd that I don't want to be near. I went to see the Revenge of F film in theaters and it was jammed packed with so many weeaboos that some people had to sit on the steps in the theater.

The theatrical premeire will be taking place a few days before the crunchy release. So should I do it or wait?

That sounds autistic, going to the movies just to see the first new episode.
You will be able to enjoy it way more at home along with all the advantages such as rewinding, and jerking off to Mikasas abs.

attack on titan is the most normie anime after dragon ball, up to you.

Going to a theater for a 24 min episode is not worth imo.

If you like AoT, then why not?

attack on titan is the most normie anime after dragon ball, up to you.
JFL. Yeah sure, the anime with baby factories is for normies
That sounds autistic, going to the movies just to see the first new episode.
You will be able to enjoy it way more at home along with all the advantages such as rewinding, and jerking off to Mikasas abs.
this is true, I guess I may hold off

Going to a theater for a 24 min episode is not worth imo.
they are showing a 2 hour review of the first 2 seasons before the episode as well

If you like AoT, then why not?
HNNNG I love it

JFL. Yeah sure, the anime with baby factories is for normies

this is true, I guess I may hold off

they are showing a 2 hour review of the first 2 seasons before the episode as well

HNNNG I love it
I don’t think you understand how popular it got after receiving its first adaption, lol.

The fandom is mostly teenage girls who fantasize about Levi.

When i was in Highschool Every single person watched it.

This along with SAO is why anime got much more popular in the west actually

Meh, you could as easily do that at the comfort of your own room. I rather not be surrounded by a bunch of greasy weebs tbh. But it might be a fun social experience nonetheless so why not. Entirely up to you.

I prefer binge watching for shows like AoT. You're bound to get cliffhangercucked by every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back