Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I Go Out On Friday?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My normie/chad friends invited me out with them to the bars in our local college area on friday.  I've been out with them about 10 times or so in the past year and a half, and it always turns out the same.  Stand in a circle, holding drinks, jerking one another off.  The group consist of 5 whites and 2 blacks, me and my black friend are the only ones who attempt to dance with Foids, sometimes with varying success.  

I kind of don't want to go because there is a boxing card on ESPN, although its not a big fight, I autistically love the sport so when I miss a fight, I get pissed.  Should I go out and "enjoy" life and get more confirmation that I'm an ugly manlet, or stay at home and enjoy myself without spending cash.

Damn. Lucky you. You should. Most of us don't get opportunities like those.

CUCK

YOU ARE A NORMIE

OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tellem--T said:
CUCK

YOU ARE A NORMIE

OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did you change your pic?

IronMike said:
Should I go out and "enjoy" life and get more confirmation that I'm an ugly manlet, or stay at home and enjoy myself without spending cash.

If going out has never brought you anything, the latter.

If you want to get brutally mogged then yes. If you want to have fun just being with your friends and drinking then why not.

Personally I would just to screw with femoids by existing in their presence as an ugly male

Tellem--T said:
NEW RULE 

HAVE BEEN UNDER A ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

been trying to limit my time here on the weekdays, dude in your pic is probably not incel

blackpill_incel said:
If you want to get brutally mogged then yes. If you want to have fun just being with your friends and drinking then why not.

Personally I would just to screw with femoids by existing in their presence as an ugly male

Good point, fuck chad.  I'm there to hang out with my brothers(COPE)

IronMike said:
been trying to limit my time here on the weekdays, dude in your pic is probably not incel

It's not really cope. I have a good time just being around my male friends and not thinking about girls

blackpill_incel said:
It's not really cope. I have a good time just being around my male friends and not thinking about girls

your right tho, I need to get out the house.  I can always DVR the fight.

IronMike said:
your right tho, I need to get out the house.  I can always DVR the fight.

Ah I see we have another UFC/boxing fan up in here.

Who are you putting your money on brah

IronMike said:

Just go out and have fun. Maybe you'll get lucky.

What fight you talking about?

I'm waiting to see Caleb Plant, dude is slick.

QuantumDummy said:
What fight you talking about?

I'm waiting to see Caleb Plant, dude is slick.

Ray Beltran fighting for vacant WBO lightweight title

Plant is either on the Alexander-Ortiz card, or Garcia-Rios card on Saturday.  THIS WEEKEND IS ABOUT TO BE DOPE! Oh and over in england, Groves-Eubank Jr are fighting

mikepence said:
Just go out and have fun. Maybe you'll get lucky.

thanks for the encouragement, sometimes its best to get out from under this rock

IronMike said:
Ray Beltran fighting for vacant WBO lightweight title

Plant is either on the Alexander-Ortiz card, or Garcia-Rios card on Saturday.  THIS WEEKEND IS ABOUT TO BE DOPE! Oh and over in england, Groves-Eubank Jr are fighting

thanks for the encouragement, sometimes its best to get out from under this rock

I don't really watch the lighter weight classes. (Usually welter and up)

Plant boxes real smooth for a white dude.

Eubank is too obnoxious for me to pay attention to.

Well, Tonight is the night, its 6about 65 degrees out, but I'm wearing a turtle neck and hansolo like vest(dark elbows)

Gonna leave in about an hour. Meeting up at the bros. Should I shave?

IronMike said:
Well, Tonight is the night, its 6about 65 degrees out, but I'm wearing a turtle neck and hansolo like vest(dark elbows)
Gonna leave in about an hour. Meeting up at the bros. Should I shave?

have fun :) Ill enjoy rotting in my chair
DKT4tjt.gif

So the night was very fun, our entire friend group got together and had a blast

Things I observed/Happened
-FHO's would not even dance with Tyrones, not even black girls
-Guys are scared as fuck to approach. Even Chadlites.
-Girls dancing on other Girls pisses me off to no end
-Saw this light skinned black girl with the fattest ass, she was skinny too. She was standing at the bar, and a white guy was directly behind her, but not paying her any attention. I stuck my hand between them and felt the shit out of her ass, it was so soft, felt like a goddamn water bed man.
-Saw a female coworker from my last job, got a hug
-Cucked myself by tipping the bartender 2 dollars for a 3 dollar drink

fucking normie LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i tried doing something last night. but i have no friends i just got drunk on my porch