Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I go into dentistry as an incel?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
So I'm thinking of going into mech engineering for college, then going to dental school. The only issue is that I've never seen a sub 7 dentist. All the dentists I've seen, especially orthopedic ones, have a group of Stacy's working for them. I think if I were to open up a practice, noone would want to work for me jfl. Are there any medicalCels here?

Why not just stick with mech engineering? Lots of turbo virgin autists in engineering degrees.

Why not just stick with mech engineering? Lots of turbo virgin autists in engineering degrees.

Why would he want to go there? Prolly better chance of ascending as a dentist. I did mech eng in the US. It was full of rice and currycels lol.

I heard a mech degree could help with learning about braces and shit. But yeah I guess it's better if so just surround myself with incels.

just become a dentist and ascend with a becky hygienist theory

Why would he want to go there? Prolly better chance of ascending as a dentist. I did mech eng in the US. It was full of rice and currycels lol.

MUH ASCENDING!!!111 Bro if he's a trucel then there's no such a thing as ascending. You should know this since you're 34.

I heard a mech degree could help with learning about braces and shit. But yeah I guess it's better if so just surround myself with incels.

Go for it then. If you think you can do it then you shouldn't let anyone stop you.

STEM seems most hospitable to incels - also when you interview for a job people will be more accepting of the traits that have contributed to your inceldom (awkwardness, confidence, posture, personality, ugliness, presence, communication skills) because its more of the norm.

In other fields you really, really have to excel compared to normie candidates.

Remember that employers and interviewers also choose based on 'likeability' and 'culture fit' and 'would I want to go on a 3 day business trip with this person'. Areas where incels will always lose out.

This is true for incels and femcels.

Virginity rates1

Last edited:
STEM seems most hospitable to incels - also when you interview for a job people will be more accepting of the traits that have contributed to your inceldom (awkwardness, confidence, posture, personality, uglyness, presence, communication skills) because its more of the norm.

Remember that employers and interviewers also choose based on 'likeability' and 'culture fit' and 'would I want to go on a 3 day business trip with this person'. Areas where incels will always lose out.

View attachment 249741

View attachment 249742

Holy shit never began for mathcels @Grothendieck

STEM seems most hospitable to incels - also when you interview for a job people will be more accepting of the traits that have contributed to your inceldom (awkwardness, confidence, posture, personality, uglyness, presence, communication skills) because its more of the norm.

This is true for incels and femcels.

View attachment 249741
Thankyou. I'm also considering a math degree. I'm not sure what jobs there are for it.
just become a dentist and ascend with a becky hygienist theory
Well, Stacy's do tend to work at dentist firms. Maybe I can statusmaxx and try ascending with one of them.

Holy shit never began for mathcels @Grothendieck

Note that is a study of students of Wellesley College which is (still) all female I believe, but the story is the same in other, co-ed universities. This is the nicest, clearest graph I could find so quickly.

I've noticed lots of non-chad curry dentists moving into my area earning good money. Go for it if it's what you want to do is my advice!

I've noticed lots of non-chad curry dentists moving into my area earning good money. Go for it if it's what you want to do is my advice!
Yeah I really want to do braces for kids. I've read so much medical abstracts on how braces affect the face that the topic is starting to interest me.

Engineering is a good incel career tbh

Yeah I really want to do braces for kids. I've read so much medical abstracts on how braces affect the face that the topic is starting to interest me.
Making good money while helping fellow subhumans is pretty god damn based, almost make me wish I could relive my life and do the same.

All the dentists I've seen, especially orthopedic ones, have a group of Stacy's working for them.
Apostrophes aren't used to pluralize. In the case of a proper noun you don't follow the usual Y>IE (not "Stacies") so you would just add an S: "Stacys"

Although with the way we use it (less of a proper noun) perhaps that rule changes?

Anyway: just because they work for you doesn't mean they'll help you ascend. If you try, they'll just file harassment charges, put you out of business, and go work for the next dentist.

Hot women will work for ugly men if you pay them well enough, but you had just better orbit them and give them great benefits and tolerate tardiness and shitty work, or get charged with sekuhara

So I'm thinking of going into mech engineering for college, then going to dental school. The only issue is that I've never seen a sub 7 dentist. All the dentists I've seen, especially orthopedic ones, have a group of Stacy's working for them. I think if I were to open up a practice, noone would want to work for me jfl. Are there any medicalCels here?
You could go into gynecology. Just a thought. :feelsclown:

Except for the (highly likely) fake-rape-rape (robbery) then it's a good plan.
You could go into gynecology. Just a thought. :feelsclown:
Then you can harvest cunt yeast and make fancy beers...

Mech E to Dental school is a stupid fucking plan. If you're going to dental school, do the easiest major possible so you can excel in the required classes. I have a dentist cousin who ascended, so at least they make money. His children sincerely aspire to be dentists too, so it can't be horrible, in spite the statistics claiming many dentists commit suicide. There are many types of dentists. If you have rich parents, I would recommend staying in school as long as possible to be an oral surgeon- you make investment banker money without having to deal with the douchbaggery.

So I'm thinking of going into mech engineering for college, then going to dental school.
Don't bother with the dental school, focus on your mech engineering degree.

You're mistaken bro. My childhood dentist was kind of a 7-8 (but I never really recall seeing his whole face due to the mask) and he had a mental breakdown and then killed himself I think. The guy who took over the practice is a pure currycel. Some of the staff over both dentists have been 'cute' but no where over Beckylite. Many other are middle-aged old foids, dried up.

Mech E to Dental school is a stupid fucking plan. If you're going to dental school, do the easiest major possible so you can excel in the required classes. I have a dentist cousin who ascended, so at least they make money. His children sincerely aspire to be dentists too, so it can't be horrible, in spite the statistics claiming many dentists commit suicide. There are many types of dentists. If you have rich parents, I would recommend staying in school as long as possible to be an oral surgeon- you make investment banker money without having to deal with the douchbaggery.
I'll excel in any major tbh, I'm pretty smart. I think a mech degree would suit well for admittance into orthodontist school, due to it being heavy involved with mechanics.

I'll excel in any major tbh, I'm pretty smart. I think a mech degree would suit well for admittance into orthodontist school, due to it being heavy involved with mechanics.
What did I tell you about sausagefest avoidance? The path you are going down only ends in betabuxxing and divorce.

What did I tell you about sausagefest avoidance? The path you are going down only ends in betabuxxing and divorce.
Wait, is dentist school Chad only:feelsrope:?

If it is then I'll reconsider going becuase I won't have any friends there.

Brutally ambition mogs me

Both degrees are good options tbh. I say go for it, don't let being ugly stop you from trying to do what you want. As a dentist you'd be making good money and have a good career. I'm sure you will find people to work for you, people need jobs. If you're not too high inhib to interact with patients then it's a solid choice. With mech eng you probably won't need to interact with as much foids though

Last edited:
It's not a bad career but it's not sexy. Dealing with patients with really nasty breath, cavities, and gingivitis is disgusting, I can't possibly see how you could work in a medical environment and feel remotely sexual.

Choosing a line of work in order to ascend is generally a bad idea.

Dude, you have the chance to be a dentist, fucking do it. Those guys earn MILLIONS. Plus you could deliberately cause women pain for the LOLs.

Go into IT and accept yours shit life

I’ve seen incel dentists
It's not a bad career but it's not sexy. Dealing with patients with really nasty breath, cavities, and gingivitis is disgusting, I can't possibly see how you could work in a medical environment and feel remotely sexual.

Choosing a line of work in order to ascend is generally a bad idea.
True it won’t work

I don’t have any advice , just wish you good luck