Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I go back to work at McDs

suicide3011

suicide3011

Recruit
★★★★
So in 2020 I worked at McDonalds for prolly 5-6 months then quit because of my country's gay mandatory military service
I served for 4 months in the army and then decided to go to a mental hospital for depression n shit and was exempted from serving because god damn it's full of sex havers and normies bragging about all the girls they fucked and Im such an outcast I get picked on by those fags as well as the officers

So now Im back to square 1 and am free I can only do either McDs or Food delivery on bicycle but rn the demand for food delivery is low af
i spend most of my time NEETing

the thing i hate about working at MCD is 1) Low pay and 2) customers and seeing all those couples all the time which lowers my self-esteem
But i want to build up my bank account and shit so what now
and also i enrolled myself into a maritime/shipping course (night classes) it will last 1 yr
just hoping that can help me find a job in the shipping industry cause ig my passion lies there

Last edited:
Do fries go with that shakes?

do the delivery, at least you can set your own hours and not be a full-time slave as opposed to just a slave to a delivery app which is arguably better.

Can I get some for free brocel?:feelsaww:

do the delivery, at least you can set your own hours and not be a full-time slave as opposed to just a slave to a delivery app which is arguably better.
honestly true i only earn $56 on a full 8hr shift at mcD
on the food delivery i could earn more it rlly depends on luck
if it's raining i dont go to work etc

Delivery drivers with a small car make bank, but the way the economy is going, many struggle.

just written paperwork to the manager but im still not hired yet lol gotta provide documents and also get my 3rd booster shot jfl
plus idk if this will hinder my studies lmao

Yes! :feelsclown:

For who shall deliver my delicious McDonald’s food sack if it isn’t you my reliable curry fast food friend? :feelsthink:

btw the women staff there are nice to me maybe because im young lol
yes I called them women not the fo** word i guess im starting to lose my inceldom :soy: