Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I get high tonite

Should I

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I got high the last two days. Should I get high tonite or take today off?

I will say moderation

Get faded as fuck my dude.

Take a break its Sunday night

He already took a break, now his cannabinoid receptors, are reset, so he'll get high af.
I got high last night. Is 24 hours enough to reset shit? Don't I need to wait at least 48 if not more?

I got high last night. Is 24 hours enough to reset shit? Don't I need to wait at least 48 if not more?
24 hours is enough for me, maybe 48 will get you even more loaded after, but 24 is good too. I don't want to wait 2 days to smoke just to get a little higher.

24 hours is enough for me, maybe 48 will get you even more loaded after, but 24 is good too. I don't want to wait 2 days to smoke just to get a little higher.
same, but tbh my dad was yelling at me this morning over "not making good choices". IDK what he meant by that but I sorta don't wanna risk anything with him.

same, but tbh my dad was yelling at me this morning over "not making good choices". IDK what he meant by that but I sorta don't wanna risk anything with him.
It's quarantine time, it's not like you can go to school or work anyway. You can try to hide from him.

save weed I guess I'm trying to save for surgery
Be nice if the government didn't point guns at people for growing garden vegetables, I'd sure save alot of money and effort if not...

Give me the loud pack

Nah you should get high tomorrow