Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i get a dog?

MrZez

MrZez

Greycel
Inceldom has made me feel extremly lonely, i am in my mid 20s and dont have a single friend :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I got an briliant idea to get a dog to try and fix my loonelines :bigbrain:
Does this work boyos?? :feelssus::feelsLightsaber:

I have only owned a parrot and some fish when i was younger.

Buy a Shitbul so he can attack foids

get a german shepard

I've been thinking the same thing.

its gonna be suicide fuel when the dog runs away after seeing ur face

When I was young and I lived in a house instead of an apartment building, we had outdoor cats. They were very comforting. I liked watching them play and do stuff. I would play with them, watch them hunt bugs, I liked petting and hugging them.

I assume it would be the same with a dog if you're a dog person. But I fucking hate dogs. Not only do they fuck our women, but they are actually a menace. Some time ago, certain areas in my town weren't very safe at night due to packs of roaming street dogs. I've also had some bad personal experiences with aggressives dogs barking and charging at me. Cats would never do that.

Get a dog if you're a dog person, but personally I HOPE THE BASED RICECELS KILL ALL DOGS AND EAT THEM

Cats are a better cope

Inceldom has made me feel extremly lonely, i am in my mid 20s and dont have a single friend :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I got an briliant idea to get a dog to try and fix my loonelines :bigbrain:
Does this work boyos?? :feelssus::feelsLightsaber:

I have only owned a parrot and some fish when i was younger.
I don't think they give dogs away to single men they will only give it to families or single women which is kind of weird because most of the single women will use the dog to have sex with them especially the white women

I wouldn't get one. Lot of pigs love to gun down dogs for no reasons

Get a lovely kitty cat

Yes, goto a shelter and rescue a buddy.

Medium sized are the best.

They don't eat as much as huge doges and are more useful than tiny doges

Go ER in Minecraft instead of getting a chad dog.