Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I feel attracted to this girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42964
  • Start date
wouldn't be legal where i live not that im interested anyway
Where you live an 18-year-old can't fuck a 15-year-old? Man, that sure makes a lot of sense. Anyway, I am not interested in downies either. As I said, I think they're all disgusting. It's just this one I found really attractive for some reason. She doesn't look quite like a downie to me. At least not as much as the average downie.

I remember that scene in the documentary Montage of Heck where Kurt Cobain fucks a retard.

She looks gross. The problem with Down girls is that usually they're fucking fat. I guess that's why I found the one mentioned on this thread attractive. She doesn't look too fat. Most downies are landwhales and even the ones who aren't just have sort of a "fat face" if you understand what I mean.

So I found this Jim'll Fix It episode where Jimmy Savile fixes it for a mentally handicapped girl to make her own ice cream. This is a 15-year-old girl and I find her quite attractive. The reason I'm asking this is because I'm not sure whether she's Down or not. I mean she kind of looks like she is, but not quite. Not sure if my instinct is somewhat perverted. I'd still take her any day. I don't think she's Down, she just looks like it because she's handicapped, but idk. I'd take her. There's probably not many other 15-year-old girls who are innocent and virgins.

View attachment 640706View attachment 640707View attachment 640708View attachment 640709View attachment 640710View attachment 640711
Truecel trait

Definitely down syndrome

Also, man why were this thread and the Anne Frank thread way more successful than my other thread that was actually high IQ and not pseudo-shitposting.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. Even though it's somewhat shitposting, I'm still serious. I'd take Anne Frank and this downie any day.

Also, man why were this thread and the Anne Frank thread way more successful than my other thread that was actually high IQ and not pseudo-shitposting.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. Even though it's somewhat shitposting, I'm still serious. I'd take Anne Frank and this downie any day.
You certainly have a type.

some say it's a fictional story he wrote so idk tbh
Man if I was gonna fuck someone in a fictional story it wouldn't be with a landwhale retard, that's for sure.

Man if I was gonna fuck someone in a fictional story it wouldn't be with a landwhale retard, that's for sure.
i don't believe it either but people like to talk

Yeah. She's "down" to fuck... Chad,!

gonna have to pass on this one, to ugly for my taste