Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I drive drunk to get ice cream

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Alcohol coping but now want to ice cream cope. Should I drive drunk to get ice cream. I want someone to kill me, I hate getting no pussy and no female attention.

It's entirely possible you'll end up either getting in a car crash or being pulled over, either still resulting in your inevitable arrest and likely sizable fine/jail time/record, depending on your current impairment and the severity of it... :feelswhat:

I don't recommend it, what with the obvious discriminatory treatment and bias against subhumans and truecels in the legal system, and also how most will see you in their perception as a physically unattractive male if you do end up in a front page accident and in front of a jury; JFL if you get any foids or white knighting, lookist cucks on it, owing to the horn effect. :feelsclown:

If the ice cream is less than 5 blocks away, yes

Otherwise wait till tomorrow and stock up on ice cream for next time

Order it on Jewber Eats

It's entirely possible you'll end up either getting in a car crash or being pulled over, either still resulting in your inevitable arrest and likely sizable fine/jail time/record, depending on your current impairment and the severity of it... :feelswhat:

I don't recommend it, what with the obvious discriminatory treatment and bias against subhumans and truecels in the legal system, and also how most will see you in their perception as a physically unattractive male if you do end up in a front page accident and in front of a jury; JFL if you get any foids or white knighting, lookist cucks on it, owing to the horn effect. :feelsclown:
***Major update: yes the store was only about 5 blocks away and I could stay on side roads. However, I did go and who do you think ended up right behind me on my side street? Yes the police. After a few blocks I made my right turn towards the store and the cop kept going straight and I’m safely home. Fucking terrible odds getting a cop behind me on such a short trip, but everything worked out ok. I got my ice cream.

You can order doordash or ubereats from 7 eleven.

Sure it might cost you more but a DUI will cost you much, much more and is a collosal pain to deal with or have on your record.