Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I dogmaxx

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I want a Siberian husky, named dakota and an aussie shepherd, named ritter after the chocolate bar.
Chocolate Choco GIF by Ritter Sport

it cost a lot of money and takes a lot of time and energy. Unless you have a large family that can help you I wouldn’t.

The dog will fuck foids dont do it

it cost a lot of money and takes a lot of time and energy. Unless you have a large family that can help you I wouldn’t.
Twinkcel confirmed!
~~~
It's. Easy AF to care for a doge bro!

My doge literally Cry's with happiness when I return from going anywhere!

Barks at everyone, even me! So does it's only job very well. Loyalty and protection. And a true fren that won't let you down. (Unless it's not "fixed" and goes sniffing for sex and is gone for weeks at a time... Fix you're Doge's!)

My doge(s) are well worth the cost of my time and food....

Just remember...

They are fuzzy buddies, not fur babies!

Just make sure you get a female dog so that foids don’t try to fuck it

Twinkcel confirmed!
~~~
It's. Easy AF to care for a doge bro!

My doge literally Cry's with happiness when I return from going anywhere!

Barks at everyone, even me! So does it's only job very well. Loyalty and protection. And a true fren that won't let you down. (Unless it's not "fixed" and goes sniffing for sex and is gone for weeks at a time... Fix you're Doge's!)

My doge(s) are well worth the cost of my time and food....

Just remember...

They are fuzzy buddies, not fur babies!
They are not broken for you to “fix” them. Neutering an animal is evil in my opinion.

They are not broken for you to “fix” them. Neutering an animal is evil in my opinion.
IMHO, If you've ever been attacked by feral stray dogs you might change you're mind...

It changed mine