Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I do nofap?

Should I do nofap?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
I wanna absmaxxing. I read that nofap increases testosterone and makes it easier to build muscles. And on the contrary, fap decreases testosterone thus giving difficulties to build my body. And I read nofap comes with various benefits. Should I stop fapping to looksmaxx? Or is nofap only bs?

Don't nofap just do lessfap instead, like only do it a few times to maybe once a week

Nofap won't give you 0 benefits whatsoever, just fap less and you would do just fine OP. Fap 15-18 times each week.

What have you to lose by trying it? You gonna go the next few decades questioning whether or not its a beneficial practice, without ever once testing it for yourself?

Doing it in a day or in a week?
A week
Nofap won't give you 0 benefits whatsoever, just fap less and you would do just fine OP. Fap 15-18 times each week.
Jfl never have that much of urges
What have you to lose by trying it? You gonna go the next few decades questioning whether or not its a beneficial practice, without ever once testing it for yourself?
I fap once every 2-3 months in HS. And I didn't feel I get more muscles or even growing taller. And I have more fap urges now to cope

Jfl never have that much of urges

I fap once every 2-3 months in HS. And I didn't feel I get more muscles or even growing taller. And I have more fap urges now to cope
15 times a week is actually the normal number for a man.

Look, I just want to be clear, try it, why not but like adoring fan said, nofap give you 0 benefits, peoples here trust they can have superpower after doing nofap because nofapers telling them all the days how great is nofap, but it's just placebo effect, if you trust this type of bullshit you gonna trust the fact it's really helping you, but the reality is nothing change. You just gonna be more weak against women who can manipulate you easier.

Also you said you fap just 3-4 times a week, it's really a nice thing, you are not addict but you got some fun 3-4 times a week, just continue in this way because nofap is a scam unless for compulsive fapers who just need to reduce their faps

Last edited:

Indont even have motivation to fap

Indont even have motivation to fap
Watch hentai or play hentai games and you can get all you want !!! Some stuff there....omg

Watch hentai or play hentai games and you can get all you want !!! Some stuff there....omg
all hentai now is the same shitty mind control VN adaption or original with slideshow tier animation, I have some games downloaded but don’t really play

all hentai now is the same shitty mind control VN adaption or original with slideshow tier animation, I have some games downloaded but don’t really play
Then you need to see something ''greater'' i don't know what but something , a wake up call ,something epic. Something Legendary i dunno.

yes dont listen to the retards who say no. they are just crabs in a bucket trying to pull you down. look up the testimonies ofr nofappers. i even got noticable benefits on my 42 day streak.

yes dont listen to the retards who say no. they are just crabs in a bucket trying to pull you down. look up the testimonies ofr nofappers. i even got noticable benefits on my 42 day streak.
What benefits do you get?

Yes bro

t. Abmaxxer
t. NoFapMaxxer

No it's dumb, LessFap or YesFap instead.

Yes brother, nofap+the law of attraction is the key to manifestation. Although you dont entirely have to be on nofap, you cant be jacking off multiple times a day. The only problem is getting rid of this damn addiction. Good luck friend.

No fap is retarded, I had 2 weeks with no fapping (because I had no time) and while I was sleeping i suddenly had a random full orgasm and soiled my good underwear with loads of cum..