Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I do a Baraka?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
how painful will it realistically be to pull a Baraka?.

Does anyone know how painful it will be and how long it will take to kill me?

Live-streaming it would make it funnier

Last edited:
wat is pulling a baraka

who is baraka

Stop asking dumb shit.

What is that even?

Baraka was an autistic blackcel who lit himself on fire. Read between the lines nigger
what the fuck is that supposed to mean read between the lines, you stupid nigger there's no fucking line to read between you big black SPOOK

Baraka was an autistic blackcel who lit himself on fire. Read between the lines nigger
How was he supposed to "Read between the lines" of your text to know he lit himself on fire?

ok so this has nothing to do with mk

Id finally get the attention I want
Sounds like foid behaviour. Men kill themselves not to recieve attention but just to get out of the hell they are living in. If you really only want to rope because you want attention then you don't really want to rope

Baraka lit himself on fire, why the fuck would you want to die the most painful way?

Sounds like foid behaviour. Men kill themselves not to recieve attention but just to get out of the hell they are living in. If you really only want to rope because you want attention then you don't really want to rope
Sounds fucking hilarious as well . I’ll run into a foid And suicide rape her

Because it will draw attention and maybe then people will care about me
Truth is no one will care anyway, they’re all to busy wageslaving or fucking.

I always think of st.Hamudi when I hear "baraka" :cryfeels:

Burning yourself is the most painful way to rope. I doubt there's a worse method.