Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch for when I meet Baraka

At least say fuck it and get yourself something nice with whatever money you have before hand (Food or whatever really) Dont rope man seriously

Brocel. Just in case u aren’t lying, what should I do to break your little cycle
Go and watch hentai and fucking hit the gym for your health. After that realize you should really monkmaxxx. Other than that that the only way you can get out of here.

You will be forever an infiltrator if you keep thinking muh larping is real
At first I thought you were for real in what you say but now I see you are actually playing a character. Kek

It’s too obvious
Incorrect. You do not know erenyeagers life history. Tall men will forever be persecuted and women as well.

Don't do it. Instead, cope harder and distract yourself with whatever copes you enjoy doing (TV, fast food, and so on). And the gooners on the gore websites will laugh at you, btw, so don't stream it.
View attachment 1198110
If you wanna watch my suicide then I’ll live stream it about 1 AM British time.

I’ve been blue balling I with my rope for too long. So I WILL be doing it now. On twitch. I’ve shaved my head as a promise to myself that I will (sounds retarded but still).

Ignore the name. It’s a piss take.

Don't do it. Instead, cope harder and distract yourself with whatever copes you enjoy doing (TV, fast food, and so on). And the gooners on the gore websites will laugh at you, btw, so don't stream it.
I don’t care if they laugh at me. There fucking losers anyway

What a waste it would be to end your life tonight when you can continue shitposting with the brocels. I highly suggest you do not go through with this.

What a waste it would be to end your life tonight when you can continue shitposting with the brocels. I highly suggest you do not go through with this.
I just got done recording my suidice note

Don't do that. Even if you feel isolated or alone, life is worth living. I know things might seem hopeless right now, but I promise you there are brighter days ahead. You matter, and your existence has value beyond what you might see at this moment.

Life can be incredibly challenging, and feeling disconnected can make it even harder. But being alone or struggling with relationships does not diminish your worth. You are more than your current situation, and there's always potential for change and growth.

Think about the small joys in life – a beautiful sunrise, a favorite meal, or a moment of laughter. These might seem insignificant, but they are reminders that life can bring unexpected pleasures and moments of peace. You never know what tomorrow might bring, and it could be something wonderful that changes your perspective.

Please, don't make a permanent decision based on temporary feelings. Reach out to someone – a friend, a family member, or a mental health professional. There are people who care about you and want to help, even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

You are not alone, even if it feels like it. Life is full of ups and downs, and this difficult moment will pass. You have the strength to get through this, and the world is better with you in it.

Remember, there is always hope, and your life is worth fighting for.

Don't do that. Even if you feel isolated or alone, life is worth living. I know things might seem hopeless right now, but I promise you there are brighter days ahead. You matter, and your existence has value beyond what you might see at this moment.

Life can be incredibly challenging, and feeling disconnected can make it even harder. But being alone or struggling with relationships does not diminish your worth. You are more than your current situation, and there's always potential for change and growth.

Think about the small joys in life – a beautiful sunrise, a favorite meal, or a moment of laughter. These might seem insignificant, but they are reminders that life can bring unexpected pleasures and moments of peace. You never know what tomorrow might bring, and it could be something wonderful that changes your perspective.

Please, don't make a permanent decision based on temporary feelings. Reach out to someone – a friend, a family member, or a mental health professional. There are people who care about you and want to help, even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

You are not alone, even if it feels like it. Life is full of ups and downs, and this difficult moment will pass. You have the strength to get through this, and the world is better with you in it.

Remember, there is always hope, and your life is worth fighting for.
I don’t wanna fight for it anymore

I don’t wanna fight for it anymore
There will be no turning back, think that the most likely thing is that after life there will surely be nothing else. It's all over. Think of something you like about this life, whatever.

There will be no turning back, think that the most likely thing is that after life there will surely be nothing else. It's all over. Think of something you like about this life, whatever.
I haven’t enjoyed a second of it

Lmk when this happens pm me or whatever

Twitch cuts streams extremely fast. Use Facebook Live.

So what came out of this?