Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I cut my hair?

Should I cut my hair?

• Total voters
subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I describe my hair as being a “neet haircut”. It’s long and disheveled because I don’t like to groom myself. It looks like this:
6FD3EEE7 2AA9 4898 A716 3D3C3FA09316

On the one hand, I like not having to groom myself. It’s a chore. Also I like degrading myself and making my condition as subhuman as possible because it doesn’t matter, only bones do. It’s a source of pride to me being an ugly bastard.

On the other hand I don’t like it because long hair is feminine. I don’t want to look like a trannymaxxer. This makes me consider cutting it.

Yes cut it. That type of hair makes you look like a creep when you're subhuman.

doesn't the heat bother you?

I describe my hair as being a “neet haircut”. It’s long and disheveled because I don’t like to groom myself. It looks like this:
View attachment 622976

On the one hand, I like not having to groom myself. It’s a chore. Also I like degrading myself and making my condition as subhuman as possible because it doesn’t matter, only bones do. It’s a source of pride to me being an ugly bastard.

On the other hand I don’t like it because long hair is feminine. I don’t want to look like a trannymaxxer. This makes me consider cutting it.
Incels documentary shy boys irl

Short hair easier to wash

wtf does is matter ?