Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I continue using masks?

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
My classes started a week ago and I still didn't go since I don't wanna be seen as the weirdo who still uses a mask.(literally nobody uses it anymore here)
But at the same time I don't want to have to show my subhuman face to the foids in the class, which I didn't even meet yet. I know instinctively that after 0.001 atto seconds of showing my face there is no going back and my subhumanity will be registered in their minds for as long as they remember me as a classmate.

just tell them you're sick and don't want to spread illness. this will even make it better since they will be leaving u alone and keeping a distance

My classes started a week ago and I still didn't go since I don't wanna be seen as the weirdo who still uses a mask.(literally nobody uses it anymore here)
But at the same time I don't want to have to show my subhuman face to the foids in the class, which I didn't even meet yet. I know instinctively that after 0.001 atto seconds of showing my face there is no going back and my subhumanity will be registered in their minds for as long as they remember me as a classmate.
use this kind of mask
dangerous-terrorist-balaclava-talking-phone-footage-068504627_iconl.jpeg
(in video game)

If your eye area is bad, it doesn't matter either way. You just look like a paranoid subhuman. :feelsjuice:

keep it on

Simple:

Re: I think my teacher wants to be friends...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158659407Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:23 AM CDT
"I know the psychological, social and ethical implications of a teacher following a minor on twitter. The joke is that it's a cultural reference and completely abhorrent behavior when taking the matter seriously. This is how jokes work." Perhaps we simply perceive what can be considered as a "Joke" differently? It's certainly true that components of repulsive subjects can be viewed in a "Humorous" manner when approached in an "acceptable" way, yet it is also crucial to recognize that said acceptability is subjective to the opinion of the individuals involved. That would be applicable to a joke revolving around any particular subject and we simply cannot accurately expect each individual to share the same perception, regardless of our underlying intentions. "You however, made the natural assumption, that I, rather than making a cultural reference/or joke made a generic response expected from an adolescent (teenager), relative to the social structure found on this website." Ah, yes, given the limitations of communication on a medium such as the Internet and the common questionable responses typically utilized by users on this particular website, It is relatively simple to make assumptions by using other individuals without considering the possibility of a simple misinterpretation. Nevertheless, while I personally would not perceive your prior statement in a joking manner, I will certainly acknowledge that my previous response could have been structured differently as opposed to how you may have interpreted it and thus I genuinely apologize if you considered it "aggressive" or otherwise "patronizing".

If your eye area is bad, it doesn't matter either way. You just look like a paranoid subhuman. :feelsjuice:
(((JEWISH))) LIES FUCK OFF YOU KIKE (IN VIDEO GAME)

If you get treated less harshly, then sure.

use this kind of mask
dangerous-terrorist-balaclava-talking-phone-footage-068504627_iconl.jpeg
(in video game)
Can you even see with this shit? It's better just to use something that covers the entire lower part of the face and leave the eye area alone. Eye areas alone aren't usually what's going to make you a true subhuman, although they heavily contribute

keep it on and use a stylish black mask or smth and say you have friends or family that could die if you being home covid

wear this mask
s-l1600.jpg

Ironically the only time I felt okay going in public was during peak corona when everyone was wearking masks. Now I stay inside as much as possible.

Ironically the only time I felt okay going in public was during peak corona when everyone was wearking masks. Now I stay inside as much as possible.