Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I change my avi

Change avi

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It’s been multiple years since an avi change. It’s so old most people don’t even recognize who the person in my avi is. And most people (including me) don’t even remember what my last avi was

should I change it bros? I’ve not wanted to because I’m afraid it’s been around too long. But maybe it’s time for it to go.

he is an alcoholic Turkish mod who has an army of loyal jbs
Yeah loyal jbs who have seen his face but not his height. If he were average height he wouldn't even know what an incel is tbh

boostng you own poll results?? Le happy merchant trick
no ill take it away, I just couldnt see the results unless i voted

I'm very 50/50 rn, like ive never been more or less 50/50 on a problem

@Diocel should he?

I could never change my avi, I got too attached to it kek.

Its too iconic ngl

referendum for no wins

it's not an anime girl, so yes

yes

i think a new look is welcome. i dont know how to justify changing it, though.

I recommend an anime gorl

I like the knajjd one more tbh

If you change it you should change it to that one with the toy elephant in a trash can.

Back to knajjd

Shouldn't have changed it

It’s been multiple years since an avi change. It’s so old most people don’t even recognize who the person in my avi is. And most people (including me) don’t even remember what my last avi was

should I change it bros? I’ve not wanted to because I’m afraid it’s been around too long. But maybe it’s time for it to go.
yes nigger

I always felt your avis were weird.

Yes, change it to a KKK one or something. Sick and tired of seeing Knajjd's face.

so old most people don’t even recognize who the person in my avi is
I recognize ER but not the girl, and half her face is cut off, it's pretty low-quality ngl OP

I recognize ER but not the girl, and half her face is cut off, it's pretty low-quality ngl OP
I think she's one of the Retribution Day victims.

didn't even take out a single mohel, pathetic, doesn't understand causes and effects