Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i castrate myself (no troon shit) so that i can stop feeling the urge to be with a woman (something i will never have)

Ultimate_phalanx

Ultimate_phalanx

Greycel
I work in retail and i legitimately get so mad seeing all these stupid fucking spics with their 9/10 fat assed gfs. If i don't switch to the overnight shift or quit my job I'm actually going to lose it and do something I'll regret.

Brutal 85th post

good thing about being mentally ill is that most medicine for mental illness gives you ED and a non-existent sex drive.

Need to try this out
u need to be mentally ill tho. u might become disabled or die

wait till seeing all that ass while permavirgin makes u mentally ill first :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (prob wont if ur genes are clean)

Last edited:
why not just kill your self? death would be a much better option than just turning yourself into a eunuch and be cucked eternally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back