Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy the legends of arceus pokemon game?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I've been thinking about getting a pokemon game for a long ass time now because i love rpgs they take up so much of my time and are a cope for me because all i have to worry about is if my character is strong enough and how this spell will do that and all that rpg bullshit takes my mind off of how i'll never get a hot mexican gf and how i'll forever be an outcast from society

Drownin

Yeah dude. Pokemon is lit and full of lolis

I've been thinking about getting a pokemon game for a long ass time now because i love rpgs they take up so much of my time and are a cope for me because all i have to worry about is if my character is strong enough and how this spell will do that and all that rpg bullshit takes my mind off of how i'll never get a hot mexican gf and how i'll forever be an outcast from society
You're a giga Tyrone, go play basketball

No there's too much change from like gen 4

No it looks like horseshit

It’s based on gen 4 so there’s no variety. The music is weird as well, like a mix between classic themes and more subtle ones like you would hear in botw. I didn’t buy it because I prefer newer pokemon and it’s ost was mostly remixes.

I don't like the newer Pokémon games tbh. I much prefer the old 2D-style games from Gen V and prior.