Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I buy bitcoins NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
When I was 15 years old I had some classmates that used to talk about bitcoin with me and I would have bought if I had money, but I was a unemployed teenager...
I'm still unemployed, but I have some money from the government. Should I buy bitcoins now? the currency of my country is a shithole and soon everybody will be millionaire like venezuela... everyone there has a lot of colored paper that doesn't have any value.
Real ( the brazilian currency ) is a shithole and everything here is so fucking expensive...
so I won't be able to buy a lot of them

Last edited:
I have one dollar lying around. Should I but bitcoin? Maybe after sometime it would become two dollars?

Dedsrs

I have one dollar lying around. Should I but bitcoin? Maybe after sometime it would become two dollars?

Dedsrs
EDIT: NOWWWWWWWWW

You should buy some for me, yes.

CE18383F 6F3B 46C0 A876 F9FE6DA15DCE

He bought?

I think it will go to 9k soon again and maybe beyoned. I think the Corona down is over now.

It's already in 9k
Not in Euro :feelsthink:
tbh I checked few days ago last time and I wanted to buy. I had ~$150 a few months ago and it turned into $200 but I spent it on Empire Market

I’m planning to do the same for the same reasons

not even for profit as @gymletethnicel stated, but as a safety measure against the government who will probably destroy the currency value.

I’m planning to do the same for the same reasons

not even for profit as @gymletethnicel stated, but as a safety measure against the government who will probably destroy the currency value.
It's over for us buddy boyo ;(

Buy silver instead.

No. If you want stability , buy USD