Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I BUY An Uneducated Illiterate Virgin Muslim Mudhut JB Wife? [no children]

darthnihilus

darthnihilus

Lord of Hunger
And how do you think it would be possible to minimize the chance of being cucked? The problem here is that they eat with their hands and are near subhuman in terms of intelligence, complete thoughtless drones brainwashed with islam, they don't even know how to brush their teeth and that sort of behavior is unbearable and disgusting to me, the dilemma here is that the more you educate them the more you increase your chances of being cucked and them leaving or doing something to you, sort of like a child realizing their disabled grandfather is actually a billionaire and your name is written in his will. There would be no communication no connection and nothing past sex and human contact / companionship, a massive language and culture barrier would be in place and they won't actually like you or love you and are often mentally ill as a result of being abused and dealt a shit hand at life but are unaware of their mental condition due to aforementioned circumstances. There's also a small risk that if the girl maintains contact with her family she'll either willingly or forcefully be coerced into participating in a conspiratorial plot to kill you and funnel all your wealth and belongings to the parents / family.

I have the ability in the future to go out and buy one, the majority of them are laughably ugly and genitally mutilated but there are some who are attractive, JB-tier young and have their clitoris / labia and vagina in-tact. The only solution I can see here is to lock them in the house teach them how to use silverware, maintain basic hygeine (brushing teeth, using running watered showers, feminine hygeine products etc), and setting up a home gym to keep their weight in-check but keeping them away from english, the internet, technology and so on. I don't want to have children and I'm going to get a vasectomy anyways so she wouldn't be able to say poke holes in a condom or stop taking the pill to entrap me and manipulate me with children / pregnancy, of course eventually if she has a slightly higher than near-subhuman IQ or remembers / cares about aspects of her islamic brainwashing she might rise up issues with you not wanting to shit out a million children with her

Often times I think it's just a matter of time before something happens and I get cucked somehow, but in that case I think, well why not just do it for the revenge factor? With all the bullshit going on with women now why not actually be a "misogynist" and literally objectify women by fucking buying them like an object and using them for my intended purposes and doing away with them before they find a way to do something to me, why not get back at the injustice being served to us all on a day-to-day basis? But I don't know...what do you guys think?

Dafuq are you talking about?

Need cliffs tbh.

Dafuq are you talking about?
Sorry, I left out a lot of context and assumed you'd know what I was talking about. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of arranged marriage in the islamic world. Well, in the rural areas of many 3rd world muslim shithole countries, namely the one I have access to, there lies poor villages in semi-abject poverty with families who actually sell their virgin, usually teenage daughters as wives to be married off to potential buyers, and if you have the right connections you can actually drive out to these places and pay the parents the agreed upon amount and marry the daughter on the spot, then you can take her home with you and vanish if you please, and I'm asking whether or not you guys think it would be a good idea to do something like that and any suggestions or input you may have

Nvm i apologize ,that was a moment of weakness,im no cuck.do it op

Do it. People here who prevent you from doing so are likely volcel tbh

Sorry, I left out a lot of context and assumed you'd know what I was talking about. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of arranged marriage in the islamic world. Well, in the rural areas of many 3rd world muslim shithole countries, namely the one I have access to, there lies poor villages in semi-abject poverty with families who actually sell their virgin, usually teenage daughters as wives to be married off to potential buyers, and if you have the right connections you can actually drive out to these places and pay the parents the agreed upon amount and marry the daughter on the spot, then you can take her home with you and vanish if you please, and I'm asking whether or not you guys think it would be a good idea to do something like that and any suggestions or input you may have

Holy shit dude that's awesome. Yeah of course. Do it. I didn't even know that existed. Can you give a few examples of countries that have that sort of thing?

Buy her while you are still in time.

Then try to educate yourself about hipnosis, learn about the drugs used in the monarch mind control.

Maybe you can try to drive your foid into drug addiction to manipulate her even better.

Sounds great, could I also buy one as a white person or is it for brown people only?

That’s my plan of ascension, it’s all I have

Do it. Even if you make her westernized there is an extremely small chance of getting cucked or divorce raped, specially if you bring the foid from a literal slum. Which country you are talking about?

This sounds brilliant, if shit goes awry then you ditch her and buy another one.

Do it. Even if you make her westernized there is an extremely small chance of getting cucked or divorce raped, specially if you bring the foid from a literal slum. Which country you are talking about?
sounds like curryland's muslim brother, pakiland

I also have a feeling its Lebanon for some weird reason

Yes sir. Get 'em when they're prime. ;)

Are you muslim?

You might be right. Lebanon is less likely, I also think it's somewhere in pakiland, curryland or banglaland.

Just don't bring her to cucked feminist nations such as US,Canada,Europe and generally any first world nation really, then all should be good.

thats way better thanbeing a fucking incel, you'll get cuked either way, even a girl with down syndrome can have hoardes of beta orbiters

and setting up a home gym to keep their weight in-check

based and high T ..

but fasting is the only true method to lose weight. gym is low iq unless you wanna build muscle

No its a bad idea. Don't ruin some random persons life like that. You'll also ruin your own and regret it.

Also, there's nothing wrong with eating with your hands, it can actually be beneficial - https://www.google.com/amp/s/spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/8-reasons-eating-hands-awesome/amp

Sounds like you just look down on others. This mindset will bite you hard one day.

Last edited:
The idea itself disgusts me. Why should I buy some ugly sandnigger when there are beautiful Nordic women everywhere I see?

The idea itself disgusts me. Why should I buy some ugly sandnigger when there are beautiful Nordic women everywhere I see?
We found the volcel everybody

We found the volcel everybody
It's not the idea of having carnal relations with a person of a sligtly less appealing colour of skin, moreso the idea of buying a wife. For me that's just another form of prostitution.

give picks and links or fake and cope

It's not the idea of having carnal relations with a person of a sligtly less appealing colour of skin, moreso the idea of buying a wife. For me that's just another form of prostitution.
Nice recovery

nordic ? too to buy it?

People form close connections with dogs, who are even dumber, more alien to you, less long lived, and less sexually appealing than semi human sand foids. So I’d say go for it.

And how do you think it would be possible to minimize the chance of being cucked? The problem here is that they eat with their hands and are near subhuman in terms of intelligence, complete thoughtless drones brainwashed with islam, they don't even know how to brush their teeth and that sort of behavior is unbearable and disgusting to me, the dilemma here is that the more you educate them the more you increase your chances of being cucked and them leaving or doing something to you, sort of like a child realizing their disabled grandfather is actually a billionaire and your name is written in his will. There would be no communication no connection and nothing past sex and human contact / companionship, a massive language and culture barrier would be in place and they won't actually like you or love you and are often mentally ill as a result of being abused and dealt a shit hand at life but are unaware of their mental condition due to aforementioned circumstances. There's also a small risk that if the girl maintains contact with her family she'll either willingly or forcefully be coerced into participating in a conspiratorial plot to kill you and funnel all your wealth and belongings to the parents / family.

I have the ability in the future to go out and buy one, the majority of them are laughably ugly and genitally mutilated but there are some who are attractive, JB-tier young and have their clitoris / labia and vagina in-tact. The only solution I can see here is to lock them in the house teach them how to use silverware, maintain basic hygeine (brushing teeth, using running watered showers, feminine hygeine products etc), and setting up a home gym to keep their weight in-check but keeping them away from english, the internet, technology and so on. I don't want to have children and I'm going to get a vasectomy anyways so she wouldn't be able to say poke holes in a condom or stop taking the pill to entrap me and manipulate me with children / pregnancy, of course eventually if she has a slightly higher than near-subhuman IQ or remembers / cares about aspects of her islamic brainwashing she might rise up issues with you not wanting to shit out a million children with her

Often times I think it's just a matter of time before something happens and I get cucked somehow, but in that case I think, well why not just do it for the revenge factor? With all the bullshit going on with women now why not actually be a "misogynist" and literally objectify women by fucking buying them like an object and using them for my intended purposes and doing away with them before they find a way to do something to me, why not get back at the injustice being served to us all on a day-to-day basis? But I don't know...what do you guys think?
Seems like u put a lot of thought into this. Are u ethnic muslim? What country is she from?

Lol at basic hygine

I remember my friend got one that didnt know what a douce was.
No its a bad idea. Don't ruin some random persons life like that. You'll also ruin your own and regret it.

Also, there's nothing wrong with eating with your hands, it can actually be beneficial - https://www.google.com/amp/s/spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/8-reasons-eating-hands-awesome/amp

Sounds like you just look down on others. This mindset will bite you hard one day.
Kinda agree. U seem very paranoid. Foreign foids are very loyal as long as u make sure she is not talking to beta orbitors or tyrones at the mall. Does not work for asian foids n old white guys.

Last edited:
Every form of relationship is based on transactory conditions, whether that would be what society deems prostitution, or mutual feelings of "love". It all comes down to what value are you getting in return for the value you're giving up. Just because the natural currency which is used to attract foids, namely DNA, is hardwired into one's genes doesn't make it any less of a currency

Every form of relationship is based on transactory conditions, whether that would be what society deems prostitution, or mutual feelings of "love". It all comes down to what value are you getting in return for the value you're giving up. Just because the natural currency which is used to attract foids, namely DNA, is hardwired into one's genes doesn't make it any less of a currency
This and wtf is op

Do it. People here who prevent you from doing so are likely volcel tbh
probably
Holy shit dude that's awesome. Yeah of course. Do it. I didn't even know that existed. Can you give a few examples of countries that have that sort of thing?
yeah sure:
https://www.therichest.com/world-entertainment/15-countries-where-men-could-buy-a-wife/
https://www.theclever.com/15-countries-where-women-are-always-on-the-lookout-for-white-males/

the one I have access to is Egypt, but keep in mind for muslim countries you have to pretend to be muslim
Buy her while you are still in time.

Then try to educate yourself about hipnosis, learn about the drugs used in the monarch mind control.

Maybe you can try to drive your foid into drug addiction to manipulate her even better.
lol, don't think I'd go that far i'm trying to find a way to increase connection while minimizing risk not further decreasing any potential connection, not saying I think connection or love is even real just saying it's kinda hard to feel comfortable and sleep hug and fuck someone that's drooling on the floor and stuck in a hypnotically-induced distant psychological state
Sounds great, could I also buy one as a white person or is it for brown people only?
sure, anyone can buy them as long as you pretend to be muslim, i'm not brown and I can buy them
That’s my plan of ascension, it’s all I have
damn
4 how much
varies in range from $4-15,000 depending on attractiveness, skin color and so on, if you don't mind vantablack nigresses then you can pay with cows and sheep lmao
Sounds like a good way to drive a foid insane and get murdered by her in the night
very true, the issue is the more attempts you take to better her sanity and mental state the higher the risk of getting cucked and even murdered, which turns it into a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of situation, hence me trying to figure out how to balance maintaining her sanity and not having her fully westernized and getting cucked
not until she starts socializing with other westerners using her newly acquired westernization, it spirals out of control once you teach them english let alone western culture, because they start to become independant have their own lives socialize etc etc, through simple observation and so on they'll realize the 80-20 rule etc etc until eventually you're left cucked and in prison

i've had fantasies of "saving" one of them and fully educating and westernizing them, showing them how dumb their religion is, giving them complete freedom, respecting all boundaries and even willfully giving up sex and placing it in their hands for when they're ready and want to actually have sex with me just to see what happens, if they'd somehow be so grateful for my efforts that they'd stay loyal, and that seems like the only truly comfortable way but...sigh i don't know, the very idea of getting cucked fills me with anger and hatred

and the country is Egypt
This sounds brilliant, if shit goes awry then you ditch her and buy another one.
thinking about this as well, i'm thinking of trying out different methods and seeing which one works:
method 1: fully educate, westernize, give her the green card, move her back to 1st world country with you, give her money and freedom, tell her she doesn't have to have sex with you until she's ready and wants to not gonna force her and so on
method 2: educate to bare essentials and basic english, give her freedom but keep her in the house, try and maintain balance
method 3: complete domination and control ISIS mode

it's Egypt
Yes sir. Get 'em when they're prime. ;)
lol, well they won't be running out of supply anytime soon given the fact that every one of these families shits out 10 children
Are you muslim?
no but I'll have to pretend to be
Just don't bring her to cucked feminist nations such as US,Canada,Europe and generally any first world nation really, then all should be good.
that's the problem, I don't want to actually stay and live in the shithole
mmm
thats way better thanbeing a fucking incel, you'll get cuked either way, even a girl with down syndrome can have hoardes of beta orbiters
very true, that's also one of the reasons why I feel like doing it
very likely i will
based and high T ..

but fasting is the only true method to lose weight. gym is low iq unless you wanna build muscle
fasting is a meme, caloric restriction and exercise is above all, can't beat physics and the laws of thermodynamics

please tell me you're being ironic
well, you can't buy nordic women, and while the majority of them are disgustingly ugly sandniggers, there are a decent number available who are at least a 6-7/10 and can be bumped up to a 7-8/10 with grooming dressing up makeup etc
give picks and links or fake and cope
pics and links of what?
People form close connections with dogs, who are even dumber, more alien to you, less long lived, and less sexually appealing than semi human sand foids. So I’d say go for it.
very true
Seems like u put a lot of thought into this. Are u ethnic muslim? What country is she from?

Lol at basic hygine

I remember my friend got one that didnt know what a douce was.

Kinda agree. U seem very paranoid. Foreign foids are very loyal as long as u make sure she is not talking to beta orbitors or tyrones at the mall. Does not work for asian foids n old white guys.
lol yeah they are literally stuck in like fucking feudal arabia, highly doubt they'd even know what a tampon is, and no I'm not majority ethnic or muslim, if you want to read more on my background you can read this thread: https://incels.is/threads/what-the-hell-am-i-and-where-do-i-stand-in-the-smp.100224/

I suppose it seems like I've put a lot of thought into it but I just know these things via observation and my autistic consumption of trivia and the like, so it's just common knowledge to me

Yes I'm paranoid because I don't want to be cucked into oblivion and or murdered in my sleep obviously, thankfully although I am white I'm not old, and that's true but women will be women and like I said the more freedom and education they're given the higher the risk of them going off with tyrone or being overly friendly with the neighbor that comes over with "cool arabian paintings and carpentry" they made you know what I mean lol

Also tell me more about your friend, does he still have her how much did he pay and what country did he get her from, how are things going with him etc?

all the reasons in your OP plus the fact that you will be living with another human who you don't like for the rest of your life (unless you get divorced, which is another huge problem)
hmm true, I suppose I should just keep things short-term then like all the rich old people that go buy the wives and keep them for a few months then ditch them when they're bored, what do you think of that?

i think you need a prostitute
right but if we do the simple math of just 5000/12 that's only $833 a month for unlimited raw cum-inside fucking and doing absolutely whatever you want to her and having her by your side and in your home every hour of every day as opposed to shelling out upwards of $200 just for a single hour, meaning you'd only get 1 single hour or less a week and they'll always be rushed and bitchy, make you wear a condom etc, so let's say I find a top-tier one for the max of 15000, stay with her a year so /12 that's $1,250 a month or an hour and a half and some change a week, and if you wanted to sleep with one for just 1 night you'd shell out that $5,000 just for that one night, so wouldn't this be the superior longer-term investment for a prostitute?

and to top it all off they're always JB virgin teens

it's kinda hard to feel comfortable and sleep hug and fuck someone that's drooling on the floor and stuck in a hypnotically-induced distant psychological state
You have to do what every honorable man did in the past to control his wife.

Remember to lock the whore in a cell and starve her if she doesnt give you sex,train her like an animal.

hmm true, I suppose I should just keep things short-term then like all the rich old people that go buy the wives and keep them for a few months then ditch them when they're bored, what do you think of that?
What rich people ditch a wife unless some billionair with many.

I think ur over paranoid. They were not raised with ((movies)) telling them to like tyrone

Also white guy pretending to be muslim in egypt does not sound good. How can u even pretend? Might be wrong sect and ur fucked. Why egypt?

15k sounds like a lot, if your rich i guess but it sounds to expensive and uncertain what can go wrong, i wouldn't do it but i hope you find whats right for you man. maybe if they were like less than 1000 but im a cheap nibba lol i dont want to pay for what chad gets for free.

Why fake it? Go become Islamic. Otherwise I hope you get a degenerate one. :feelsokman::D

I do not want an LTR with a mail order bride. So for me the superior long term investment in maintaining my lack of an LTR mail order bride. If you are only thinking about money and you want to live with a mail order bride, and you will not get tired of her for months/years, go for it.
well yeah the reason the focus is on money was because you said I should get a prostitute, and prostitutes obviously cost money unless you're gigachad so I was just trying to think about which one would be a better option economically

I'd probably get tired after like 6 months but if I just nofap and get to dress her up and so on then it shouldn't be a problem if we're talking a year, also you get free massages, yeah there you go, make her give me a bunch of massages, that right there'd break anyone's bank account

I can't really even get off with a hooker unless I get a GFE one so probably explains it, i need time an some sort of physical and emotional buildup to be able to get a boner
You have to do what every honorable man did in the past to control his wife.
lol, I don't even think they knew what hypnosis was back then, sounds interesting though any reading material?
Remember to lock the whore in a cell and starve her if she doesnt give you sex,train her like an animal.
haha damn, so there you were crying and talking about how this is fucked up then you go ahead and let it all out, it's true though isn't it

I plan to try all methods and see which one works, I'm not into sadism / extreme BDSM at all but I wish I was because it'd be so much easier, best I can do is tying their hands and feet together maybe some light choking / hard spanking but even that's kinky for me, but who knows, maybe if the first 2 methods don't work then my frustration anger and rage will take hold of me and I'll cease to give absolutely any fucks whatsoever and just go full ISIS mode
What rich people ditch a wife unless some billionair with many.

I think ur over paranoid. They were not raised with ((movies)) telling them to like tyrone

Also white guy pretending to be muslim in egypt does not sound good. How can u even pretend? Might be wrong sect and ur fucked. Why egypt?
nah not billionaires, even smaller-medium millionaires or even just old people do it, yeah I am very paranoid, although it is an influencing factor they don't acquire that behavior from movies and so on, it's literally just the natural course of development in a world such as ours, and it starts with english and living in a western country and our post / meta-modern global capitalist dystopia, which is also why so many eastern countries are cucked into oblivion, because the logic to them is why be this way when I can just be that way and so on

Although I am white and a complete foreigner in my background technically I was born there and my name looks fitting, and although it's often hard and sometimes even impossible to convince people I'm actually a national since whenever I'm there I'm always approached in the street and treated like a tourist and so on, as long as I fabricate a cover story and pretend to be muslim and so on I shouldn't have any issues, they're too low IQ to connect the dots and many wealthy foreigners have done it, egypt because I at least know basic words in the language, have connections, know how to get around (as long as I have money), and also that technical nationality which makes it easier than choosing some place I've never been to before

also why did you just completely ignore me on that friend question, I have to know more about this friend of yours who's already done it
15k sounds like a lot, if your rich i guess but it sounds to expensive and uncertain what can go wrong, i wouldn't do it but i hope you find whats right for you man. maybe if they were like less than 1000 but im a cheap nibba lol i dont want to pay for what chad gets for free.
15k is the maximum for a 7.5-8+/10, it would probably be between $5-10,000, but money isn't the concern here. On that however in these countries with the exception of heavily westernized tourist areas like dubai and so on chad does not get to marry or be with them for free, even gigachad struggles greatly, it's fucked up because islam

I suppose so yeah, I plan to try out 3 different methods:
method 1: fully educate, westernize, give her the green card, move her back to the u.s, give her money and freedom, tell her she doesn't have to have sex with you until she's ready and wants to not gonna force her and so on
method 2: educate to bare essentials and basic english, give her freedom but keep her in the house, try and maintain balance, only stay in the u.s for a few months and cycle between shithole and the u.s
method 3: complete domination and control, ISIS mode, stay in the shithole
Why fake it? Go become Islamic. Otherwise I hope you get a degenerate one. :feelsokman::D
topkek, where's my robe fake beard and AK47?