Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel should I buy an Nintendo Switch or a gtx 1070

1070 or switch?

• GTX 1070

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
switch is good but imo get a PC and emulate the good switch games, zelda looks ass on switch (It's still fun to play though)

Get the GTX. I run 1060 3GB and do fine with new gen games. Good enough if you are not playing 4k. Switch is for soyboys and consoles are dead.

Nintento is only worth for a few exclusive titles ( zelda, mario, pokemon) but the games are fucking overpriced + online fee.
I would buy the 1070 tbh
U should mention your pc specs tbh

Last edited:
@Blacktarpill @Weeb25
You are confusing @shibo for @shoji.

Buy the card. You will get bored of the switch.

I have a 1060 and a switch, i'm really just using my switch for indie games and for super smash ultimate, if you are a big fan of pokemon or smash pick it

with the new pokemon coming I would probably pass a lot of time in it like smash

Buy a gtx like a real man OP

Buy an old notebook and install Plan 9 on it.

PC has more to offer so, personally, I'd choose the 1070.

Only Chad would buy a console. Get the GTX 1070.

BUY THE SWITCH . YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY SMASH ZELDA BOTW MARIO THE NEW UPCOMING ZELDA ANIMAL CROSSING ETC NOT TO MENTION ITS PROB CHEAPER THAN 1070

1070 and run Cemu on PC which lets you play Wii U games like Breath of the wild.
This is legit, but only Botw works perfectly with absolutely no issues. It's basically emulated perfectly. I'm playing it now tbh. Runs great on my pc.

I bought an RTX 2060 and a g-sync compatible monitor a few days ago. Games really are a good cope.
I stopped playing games last summer once my GTX 970 became outdated. I also started playing the guitar at that time so I kind of dropped gaming for a while. I'm back now and I finally enjoy games again.
I guess you need to take long breaks from games every now and then.

Last edited:
I thought you would come with some good soypics :feelsbadman:
@Ritalincel

Get a nintendo switch for casual gaming if you have little time
Gtx 1070 for NEETs

GTX 1070. You can do so much more.

I'd buy the switch if you already have a decent graphics card.

1070 and play Yakuza 0 and Kiwami :feelsgah::feelsahh: You could emulate switch/wii shit. Doesn't Gtx 1660 ti is better than 1070 and also cheaper?

EDIT: it's a bit weaker but much cheaper, you could oc it and get like 5 more fps.

Last edited:
vidya is for cucks