Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I become a teacher?

Should I become a teacher?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Disclaimer to inceltears: I have no intention whatsoever to take the opportunity as a teacher to do anything illegal involving minors, I'm way too circumspect even to download some JB webcam shit, let alone that.

Soon I'll have to choose whether or not I'll take the additional education subjects in college.

Pros: I'd be able to teach at the public system, more employment opportunities supposedly, I would be close to JBs.

Cons: more subjects to study and a internship to be done at the end, education subjects are pure leftist garbage and suck balls, I would be close to JBs.

I was already a teacher at a private English course and it sucked tbh. I'm not talented at it, having to prepare the lessons suck, and it was frustrating to interact with the beautiful young girls. But maybe in the public system things would be better, less attractive girls and more leeway to do things as you please concerning the lessons and whatnot.

Yep you should be teaching but at uni not school.

yes bro better you than some roastie who will indoctrinate kids

Yep you should be teaching but at uni not school.
To be a teacher at uni I don't need those extra education subjects (those are to be a public school teacher basically) but rather those additional courses you do after you graduate. I don't know the names in English tbh. I hope I can do them but I'm not sure if I'll have the opportunity/time/enough motivation tbh.

Tagging the teachercel @IsolationHurts for his opinion, hope he sees it.

But maybe in the public system things would be better
Watch you get robbed and kidnapped on your first day by kids with flip flops. :lul:

Either that or Guilherme will shoot up your school.

The younger generations are not worth the time and effort.

Watch you get robbed and kidnapped on your first day by kids with flip flops. :lul:

Either that or Guilherme will shoot up your school.
Imagine me and a cute JB, hugging each other out of fear beneath a desk or something, as Guilherme enters the classroom and shoots both of us dead.

An iconic death for someone like me, ngl.

Imagine me and a cute JB, hugging each other out of fear beneath a desk or something, as Guilherme enters the classroom and shoots both of us dead.

An iconic death for someone like me, ngl.
F568FFD5 C397 4717 B7A6 6DBE3A363D19

It was so over for him.
No wonder he wore a mask, to hide his subhuman face.

Seems like a halfway comfy job and you can indoctrinate kids, so why not?
I think you also get some kind of lifelong NEETbux once you lost/quit the job. :feelsthink:

The fuck? Why do something that's overworked and underpaid and where you have to interact with terrible members of public all day? Also sounds like hell for non nt

Seems like a halfway comfy job and you can indoctrinate kids, so why not?
I think you also get some kind of lifelong NEETbux once you lost/quit the job. :feelsthink:
Yeah, one reason to go for it is that public jobs are always better than private jobs in Brazil.

The fuck? Why do something that's overworked and underpaid and where you have to interact with terrible members of public all day? Also sounds like hell for non nt
Yeah, being a teacher sucks. I'm considering doing it because I'm studying something in humanities that doesn't give me many options other than teaching tbh. I mean, there are some, in fact I started that thinking about something else other than teacher, but it looks like teacher is the safest bet.

Is that the OP? How tall is he?
Not OP, it’s a Brazilian school shooter.
Suzano to be more exact.
He was around 175, that’s what I read but not a trustable source.

Is that the OP? How tall is he?
He mogged me.

:lul:
Jfl this is why I fucking hate the TCC. ( True Crime Community )
These tumblr whores will only love you once you’ve killed people and yourself.
Thugmaxxing works, but what's the point if it will make you either die young or at least waste your youth (whole life if in the US) in jail?

Yeah, one reason to go for it is that public jobs are always better than private jobs in Brazil.

Yeah, being a teacher sucks. I'm considering doing it because I'm studying something in humanities that doesn't give me many options other than teaching tbh. I mean, there are some, in fact I started that thinking about something else other than teacher, but it looks like teacher is the safest bet.
I am also going into something that will probably suck ass. The hell we go through for money :feelsrope:

i prefer not to :feelstrash:

You should take the courses anyway, you never know when those can come in handy

You should take the courses anyway, you never know when those can come in handy
Yeah, that's what a lot of people who don't want to be teachers do. In college they also try to push you towards being a teacher.

At least yo uare not working in warehouse logistics for even less money.

At least yo uare not working in warehouse logistics for even less money.
Yeah, always lifefuel to remember that I escaped from it. In fact, was that very experience that made me go back to college.

I feel you bro. What are your plans for the future?

If you are masochistic then yes.
I would rather work in coal mines than work as a teacher and be constantly reminded what I have missed. Not to mention all flirting between young chads and JBs you would have to witness daily. Honestly, I dont think there are many worse jobs than that.

If you are masochistic then yes.
I would rather work in coal mines than work as a teacher and be constantly reminded what I have missed. Not to mention all flirting between young chads and JBs you would have to witness daily. Honestly, I dont think there are many worse jobs than that.
I don't know how much of a saying I'll have in that, but maybe I can opt for only teaching the younger kids or something. But those things start so early nowadays...

Also, for the really young kids, people don't tend to trust males to take care of them.

I feel you bro. What are your plans for the future?

To be honest, realistically there are no plans. I mean, what can I do here? A 25 year old supposed man without any foundation whatsoever. No apprenticeship, still living with my parents, no social circle. Even if I get an appropriate apprenticeship in the end of it, I will be almost 30. This is the end. The only thing I can do now is to hit the gym until I experience a stroke.

To be honest, realistically there are no plans. I mean, what can I do here? A 25 year old supposed man without any foundation whatsoever. No apprenticeship, still living with my parents, no social circle. Even if I get an appropriate apprenticeship in the end of it, I will be almost 30. This is the end. The only thing I can do now is to hit the gym until I experience a stroke.
I'm even older, but in Brazil, if you make a test to work in a public function and you pass, you're in. Fuck your age.

In the private section it's over for me, it was over even before getting old because the HR whores filter ugly males away from any remotely decent job position.

I don't see why you shouldn't

Do you have a death wish? :forcedsmile:

Incel and teacher sounds like a bad combo tbh.

Na dead ass fuck all those kids

If you are ready for daily suicidefuel then yes.

teach the blackpill tbh

JFL @ the IT apologetics.

What a fucking cuck.

To be a teacher at uni I don't need those extra education subjects (those are to be a public school teacher basically) but rather those additional courses you do after you graduate. I don't know the names in English tbh. I hope I can do them but I'm not sure if I'll have the opportunity/time/enough motivation tbh.

Tagging the teachercel @IsolationHurts for his opinion, hope he sees it.

Well... Thanks for asking in the first place.

Second, I studied something useless beyond teaching (philosophy) so I basically had no other chance. I actually like my job, but only because I like what I teach, I keep reading and studying and I got used to oversimplify what I love just to make some kids and their parents happy. I have no honor, so I don't care.

Third, at least in my country, working as a HS teacher is very well paid. So not only I don't starve as a subhuman philosopher (that was and probably is my fate) but I can afford literally all the drugs my job allows me to take. I discovered RC's some months ago and they let me forget that I will never be loved.

Finally, at least in my case, ive almost become asexual. I feel a lot of sexual attraction to JB's so I knew that if the job could not transform my basic feelings, I would just have to quit out of sexual frustration. I'm not really asexual, I still can't help to see their asses as the most beautiful place in the universe, and I constantly look at the most absurdly beautiful JB's but... I guess I've realized how utterly subhuman I am, and I really don't expect them to treat me as another human being. I don't expect anything tbh. I enjoy the fact that I can fap everyday (I dont, but I could) thinking about a new JB in a new situation in the HS, but I know why I'm there: the money, so I can keep buying books and RC's.

And yes, wester education nowadays is just another way that the radical left has to spread their retarded propaganda, but I honestly don't care. I can't change the world, I can't barely change myself. Just take care about yourself, and teach what you must to keep a low profile. As extremely ugly and autistic people, we are lucky that out society has not throw us into a meat crusher so we can feed some Stacy's or Chad's dogs. We are lucky that, even if we have exactly zero social value, we are not 100% condemned to absolute misery, infinite pain and extreme unfairness. Also, if you get the job, you will probably will taking it from a Stacy that did nothing to get it and expected her appareance to get all her problems solved again.

Also, even if you actually have to cooperate to spread extreme leftist propaganda, you can always, if you're smart, and while you keep a reasonably low profile, to oppose all that shit. I can "forget" to inform my pupils about a feminist speech taking place in my HS, or to "not have time" to teach any female philosopher. So, even if I'm a slave and my owners hate me, they have to tolerate my existence and my incompetence.

JFL @ the IT apologetics.

What a fucking cuck.
I usually don't do it and even criticize those who do it myself, but I was afraid IT would freak out this time around and try to doxx me/report me, ngl :feelsrope:

Well... Thanks for asking in the first place.

Second, I studied something useless beyond teaching (philosophy) so I basically had no other chance. I actually like my job, but only because I like what I teach, I keep reading and studying and I got used to oversimplify what I love just to make some kids and their parents happy. I have no honor, so I don't care.

Third, at least in my country, working as a HS teacher is very well paid. So not only I don't starve as a subhuman philosopher (that was and probably is my fate) but I can afford literally all the drugs my job allows me to take. I discovered RC's some months ago and they let me forget that I will never be loved.

Finally, at least in my case, ive almost become asexual. I feel a lot of sexual attraction to JB's so I knew that if the job could not transform my basic feelings, I would just have to quit out of sexual frustration. I'm not really asexual, I still can't help to see their asses as the most beautiful place in the universe, and I constantly look at the most absurdly beautiful JB's but... I guess I've realized how utterly subhuman I am, and I really don't expect them to treat me as another human being. I don't expect anything tbh. I enjoy the fact that I can fap everyday (I dont, but I could) thinking about a new JB in a new situation in the HS, but I know why I'm there: the money, so I can keep buying books and RC's.

And yes, wester education nowadays is just another way that the radical left has to spread their retarded propaganda, but I honestly don't care. I can't change the world, I can't barely change myself. Just take care about yourself, and teach what you must to keep a low profile. As extremely ugly and autistic people, we are lucky that out society has not throw us into a meat crusher so we can feed some Stacy's or Chad's dogs. We are lucky that, even if we have exactly zero social value, we are not 100% condemned to absolute misery, infinite pain and extreme unfairness. Also, if you get the job, you will probably will taking it from a Stacy that did nothing to get it and expected her appareance to get all her problems solved again.

Also, even if you actually have to cooperate to spread extreme leftist propaganda, you can always, if you're smart, and while you keep a reasonably low profile, to oppose all that shit. I can "forget" to inform my pupils about a feminist speech taking place in my HS, or to "not have time" to teach any female philosopher. So, even if I'm a slave and my owners hate me, they have to tolerate my existence and my incompetence.
Thanks for the in-depth account of what being a teacher has been like for you! I'll do it tbh. In Brazil teachers aren't very well paid but having a public job is still better than having a private one anyway.

If I was a teacher I would run JB game.

If u like it yea, why not? Spread the blackpill on the schools

If they see your incels.co, you’ll get fired and on the news

Better than McDonald’s

Much better than stacking boxes of butter.

dont know why 22 ppl voted yes, being around jbs would suck, maybe elementary teacher

If they see your incels.co, you’ll get fired and on the news
I've also thought about it tbh. If I get ostracized from the profession because of some bullshit like that after studying so much it'd be very revolting tbh.