Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I be worried about my sister?

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
My sister is (kind of) in a similar situation as me. She has social anxiety (it seems to be going away as of recently), has no friends irl, never had a bf, and is also a virgin. But lately she's been talking about how she wants friends and people to hang out with. I told her that her SMV is basically infinite and she's only lonely because she's standoffish and doesn't talk to anyone. A few days ago she decided to make a Tinder and an okaycupid to "find friends". She got 5 matches and woke me up to tell me about it and how I was right all along. This may not seem like a lot of matches for a female but this is because she is very selective about who she swipes right on.

Anyway, my sister started talking to a guy on okaycupid and apparently he's going to "teach her how to skate" from what she told me. She refused to tell me anything else when I kept asking her who the fuck this guy even is. I kept telling her that putting herself in this situation was unnecessary and retarded and she could get trafficked or worse but she didn't care, she was excited all day to meet this random guy :feelsugh:. I also told her that this guy is probably going to want more than just to "hang out" and things could turn out different once this he wasn't getting what he expected. He pulled up in front of the house and she got into his car and left like two hours ago. I have no idea where she is now.

Who cares, she's a whore anyway

I have no idea where she is now.
She's most likely getting / going to get fucked, there's no denying it.
Most ( Idiotic and senseless ) males think with their penis and not their brains.

I told her she was on her way to becoming one and she got pissed
Tbh that's what happens to all females, she's probably getting ravaged by that chad, that's why she hasn't come back

Probably a chad who takes her virginity, then never talks to her again.
Your sis is gonna start a life of whoredom
full

She's most likely getting / going to get fucked, there's no denying it.
Most ( Idiotic and senseless ) males think with their penis and not their brains.
The saddest part is that it's a 6ft tatted white chadlite that skates and rides dirtbikes. This is what she can score and she's basically my looksmatch :feelsree:

The saddest part is that it's a 6ft tatted white chadlite that skates and rides dirtbikes. This is what she can score and she's basically my looksmatch :feelsree:
Just watch him slowly turn your sister inside out and make her get tattoos, etc.
I suggest you try saving her despite it being near futile

Probably a chad who takes her virginity, then never talks to her again.
Your sis is gonna start a life of whoredom
full
I don't think they're going to fuck tbh, she's 17

Just watch him slowly turn your sister inside out and make her get tattoos, etc.
I suggest you try saving her despite it being near futile
She already wants a nose ring :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I doubt they'll fuck though, she's 17

Oh so you're that faggot your sis keeps telling me about.

Chill out dude, just let me have this

Smug look wander ponder photo

My sister is (kind of) in a similar situation as me. She has social anxiety (it seems to be going away as of recently), has no friends irl, never had a bf, and is also a virgin. But lately she's been talking about how she wants friends and people to hang out with. I told her that her SMV is basically infinite and she's only lonely because she's standoffish and doesn't talk to anyone. A few days ago she decided to make a Tinder and an okaycupid to "find friends". She got 5 matches and woke me up to tell me about it and how I was right all along. This may not seem like a lot of matches for a female but this is because she is very selective about who she swipes right on.

Anyway, my sister started talking to a guy on okaycupid and apparently he's going to "teach her how to skate" from what she told me. She refused to tell me anything else when I kept asking her who the fuck this guy even is. I kept telling her that putting herself in this situation was unnecessary and retarded and she could get trafficked or worse but she didn't care, she was excited all day to meet this random guy :feelsugh:. I also told her that this guy is probably going to want more than just to "hang out" and things could turn out different once this he wasn't getting what he expected. He pulled up in front of the house and she got into his car and left like two hours ago. I have no idea where she is now.
This is your fault you should not have blackpilled her.

You can't do anything. She will become a Chad cock sucking slut. Its in the destiny of every hole to become one. You can't stop the inevitable.

Isn't that just kinda the normal routine for women and online dating? What's the worry here? Seems like your sister finally realized social anxiety isn't a hinderance for women. There's always some guy that will date them, hang out with them, be friends with them, etc despite them having anxiety or being ugly or both.

You helped your sister to become a whore tbh

She isn't a virgin anymore

Oh so you're that faggot your sis keeps telling me about.

Chill out dude, just let me have this

View attachment 247196
dude nO
This is your fault you should not have blackpilled her.
She discovered incels before me in 2017 before the original sub got banned and agrees with the blackpill
You helped your sister to become a whore tbh
I'm not gonna stop her idc anymore, she did it to herself. I've been warning her for 2 days

Foids have it so easy.Her life changed overnight

Lol your sister is now a lost cause. Good job proving the theory that women can't be socially isolated.

Oh yeh that was me who picked up that girl. She's so shit at skating I think ima just leave her here I cba to drop her off at urs. Ur gonna have to pick her up m8

Oh yeh that was me who picked up that girl. She's so shit at skating I think ima just leave her here I cba to drop her off at urs. Ur gonna have to pick her up m8
Reported for being a chad

lol she is 17 bro
If it was me I wouldn't give a fuck about her... take care of your life and forget her

she got into his car and left like two hours ago. I have no idea where she is now.
more proof that femcels cannot exist, imagine it being this easy for us, in my entire life ive never gotten to this part, and a foid can get to it in just a few days

Last edited:
My sister is a virgin

I told her that her SMV is basically infinite

she is very selective about who she swipes right on.

She refused to tell me anything else when I kept asking her who the fuck this guy even is.

she was excited all day to meet this random guy :feelsugh:.

He pulled up in front of the house and she got into his car and left like two hours ago.

I have no idea where she is now.
Bro it's so fucking over for your sister's virginity

sorry bro but you should have done it yourself

fuck u idiot why would you make your sister a whore? She's probably having sex right now.

fuck u idiot why would you make your sister a whore? She's probably having sex right now.
Dude I tried to convince her not to leave the house for this random ass nigga for days now, it's like talking to a brick wall. I don't think she's having sex rn anyway she's not like that

Should've put up more of a fight. You're her older brother, aren't you? It's important for you to threaten and intimidate men who try to plunge your flesh and blood, even if there a hole. Not fighting back is the equivalent of being a cuckold who pays le wifey as she gets fucked by Tyrone.

Dude I tried to convince her not to leave the house for this random ass nigga for days now, it's like talking to a brick wall. I don't think she's having sex rn anyway she's not like that
just dw about it, she's a whore now, it was gonna eventually happen, every girl is like that now.

Should've put up more of a fight. You're her older brother, aren't you? It's important for you to threaten and intimidate men who try to plunge your flesh and blood, even if there a hole. Not fighting back is the equivalent of being a cuckold who pays le wifey as she gets fucked by Tyrone.
We're the same age, if she wants to go down the path of degeneracy that's her choice. She just now got back, they didn't do anything sexual just like I knew she wouldn't. All they ended up doing was going to a park and she smoked weed for the first time. The chadlite also ended up ditching her ass and mom had to come pick her up :feelskek:. I'm more concerned about what could end up happening to her in the future if she continues down this path tbh
just dw about it, she's a whore now, it was gonna eventually happen, every girl is like that now.

Last edited:
We're the same age, if she wants to go down the path of degeneracy that's her choice. She just now got back, they didn't do anything sexual just like I knew she wouldn't. All they ended up doing was going to a park and she smoked weed for the first time. The chadlite also ended up ditching her ass and mom had to come pick her up :feelskek:. I'm more concerned about what could end up happening to her in the future if she continues down this path tbh
ditches me :feelskek:

Anyone I care about doesn't have the freedom to choose to be a degenerate whore. If you don't care, that's fine, but don't tell me shit about women and having a choice. That kind of shit is why we're all here in the first place.

Over.
I don't think they're going to fuck tbh, she's 17
Dude girls lose their virginity to older dudes at 14/15 at my (pretty good) school

Uncle @WØLF i hope you enjoy changing diapers!

She even smoked weed ? lol
She didn't become a whore before because she didn't have the opportunity.
At the first oportunity she was weak and become a degenerated. This was a test. Women from gen Z = whore
AWALT...

it was gonna happen one day or another, even if you didn't tell her to make a tinder account, she would have lost her virginity in college

glade nothing happened bro, keep her home next time
Honestly probably

She said today was the best day of her life and they're gonna meet up again, I can't change her mind :feelsUnreal:
ditches me :feelskek:
She even smoked weed ? lol
She didn't become a whore before because she didn't have the opportunity.
At the first oportunity she was weak and become a degenerated. This was a test. Women from gen Z = whore
AWALT...
Fuck unfortunately the chadlite didn't ditch, he told her to hide in the woods because the cops pulled up and he got IDed and shit, she just thought he ditched her. She said she's gonna see him again and wouldn't stfu about how she smoked weed (no joke she thinks she is woke now jfl). She also jokingly said i'm a pussy compared to him
Dude girls lose their virginity to older dudes at 14/15 at my (pretty good) school
Same but my sister had social anxiety at school, hated everybody and never talked. Plus the idea of sex always made her uncomfortable (kinda weird ik)

She must be ugly tbh

lie to your dad and say she smoked weed and whored around, if he's not much of cuck he should do something
Don't have a dad tbh

She said today was the best day of her life and they're gonna meet up again, I can't change her mind :feelsUnreal:
Damn I have bad news for you

Dude this is brutal. My sister will start sleeping with Chad's soon