Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I be afraid of getting doxxed when posting?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
As in, do we have to keep posts threads comments and shit somewhat non-aggresive so that we don't get doxxed, like IT did to that kid?

I wouldn't exactly fancy getting beaten up by my whole community. All because I upset a few trannies with a joke.

Depends. Do you have a lot to lose if people knew the kind of content that you post here?

no you're not getting doxxed dumbass just don't be stupid

Depends. Do you have a lot to lose if people knew the kind of content that you post here?
I still live with my parents and I am regularly visiting a psychiatrist. They are also very religious and have much faith in their retarded principles related to life. Also there are apparently loads of fucking simps where I live.
no you're not getting doxxed dumbass just don't be stupid
just don't be stupid theory

As in, do we have to keep posts threads comments and shit somewhat non-aggresive so that we don't get doxxed, like IT did to that kid?

I wouldn't exactly fancy getting beaten up by my whole community. All because I upset a few trannies with a joke.
Just follow proper OPSEC:
Always blank out usernames from chat conversations, don't post a pic of a female who might live near you and interests you, never use the same username and password on multiple platforms, etc.

dont post face and address

Yes they doxxed me and came to my house to tell me stop disrespecting women online

FagTears can doxx my fucking shit.

that kid on looksmaxx was being a dumbass and literally posted the contact information of the girl he said he was going to rape. you have nothing to worry about as long as you have over 60 IQ tbh

just dont post ur name and shit

Just dont post here when in public.
wait till youre out of human civilization

They didn’t dig to find him. He posted a picture from Instagram and his dumb ass knew the person. Just don’t be retarded

They didn’t dig to find him. He posted a picture from Instagram and his dumb ass knew the person. Just don’t be retarded
Might wanna read my flair.

Do you have anything to lose? I mean if you're a do-nothing neet who is close to roping... who cares?

Carry a weapon so if the neighborhood wants to have a chat you can start it with a bang. :feelsbaton: