Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I ask her for a date?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
A 10/10 Russian foid just landed in the city. idk why but she broadcasts her new home, whereabouts etc. I think she is either very well protected somehow or she doesn't know how much she would worth in the right black market.

Anyways should I stalk her, go where she is and ask her for a date? The reason I am asking whether I should or not is that I am afraid that I might have to hurt her if she declines me. What should I do?

Also how do you think she is able to afford her new house in the city? I checked out and the rent for her new place cost almost 10 minimum wages per month / per month. She has zero pictures with a male on her insta, so i assume she isn't in a relationship. She works as a model and a photographer, how can she afford that place?

This girl is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, I really want her.

Last edited:
I am thinking about intercepting her on public and raping her on gun/knife point while wearing an explosive vest. My sexual frustration is eating my brain alive S.O.S!

Go and ask Her out.

ask her for a date, if she say "no" insult her in the worst way, if she say "yes" request a ban on this forum fakecel

I promise if I ever decide to go to her irl and she declines me, i will start recording the rest of the interception and share it here.

p.s.
I also carry a mace

Last edited:
I promise if I ever decide to go to her irl, i will record the interception and share it here.

p.s.
I also carry a mace
do it in the sewers and tag me pls

I promise if I ever decide to go to her irl, i will record the interception and share it here.

p.s.
I also carry a mace
Also I don't think there is a single video of an actual 10/10 foid getting maced. So I might record the first one :feelsYall:

do it in the sewers and tag me pls

Currently my mom is trying to find me a virgin stacy for an arranged marriage. If she fails to provide results before Saint Elliot's day I promise you I will go to the city, mace her magnificent face and share it here with you brocels :feelsokman:

Where are you from?

IN for the screenshot. :feelsEhh:

I am thinking about intercepting her on public and raping her on gun/knife point while wearing an explosive vest. My sexual frustration is eating my brain alive S.O.S!
0538C253 F2AA 4EF5 8C5B A6ECC57021D0

A 10/10 Russian foid just landed in the city. idk why but she broadcasts her new home, whereabouts etc. I think she is either very well protected somehow or she doesn't know how much she would worth in the right black market.

Anyways should I stalk her, go where she is and ask her for a date? The reason I am asking whether I should or not is that I am afraid that I might have to hurt her if she declines me. What should I do?

Also how do you think she is able to afford her new house in the city? I checked out and the rent for her new place cost almost 10 minimum wages per month / per month. She has zero pictures with a male on her insta, so i assume she isn't in a relationship. She works as a model and a photographer, how can she afford that place?

Ask her out.Also don't try to put women on a pedestal.They are awful creatures and do bad things ,they are not angels just because they look good.Treat her with respect like you would treat a brocel ,and if she doesn't behave well,you know what to do.:feelsthink:

Ask her out.Also don't try to put women on a pedestal.They are awful creatures and do bad things ,they are not angels just because they look good.Treat her with respect like you would treat a brocel ,and if she doesn't behave well,you know what to do.:feelsthink:
Thanks for an actual advice:feelsYall:

Do you have anything to talk about with her? Its useless to ask for a date if you can't even make an actual conversation around it where you can ask her. Cold approach seems not so good if you don't have a looks advantage and are confident while doing low inhib shit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good tip

Damn I wish I had 10/10 foids near my house. :feelsbadman:

Just stay home chill

Do you have anything to talk about with her?
I have lots of things to talk about but I am not sure whether she will be interested on those topics or not

Hold her at gunpoint until she says yes

Ask her out, but get to know her first before asking her out, what's her Instagram, is she really a model ? I knew a Very Beautiful Polish Model, but she is a
Femme Type Lesbian with no interest in Men

Op gonna end in prison wiith negros cock in the ass :feelsaww: why the fuck a "10/10" would want to be with a incel.is user or nevermind im in the wrong forum i guess :feelsaww:

use your imagination
There are two options
1 you are a fakecel and you pack it because you are beautiful (in this case delete yourself faggot in games of course):feelsaww:
2 you have money :feelsaww:

Why do you post as if trying to bait IT as much as possible

This is why we gatekeep, you fucked up your mind so early

This is why we gatekeep, you fucked up your mind so early
So what? My next main attraction will be cataloging(description, regular photographs and microscopic photographs) of local plants, bugs, natural resources in general etc. I will ride my ATV around to collect those samples, it will be extremely fun especially when I get my centurion cross helmet:feelsdevil:. And this is just one of my attractions(I will also start NEETing if I get pussy). So tbh I am still a high functioning individual, I don't see a problem here.

Last edited:
She'll never accept it anyway but you can still try

i pray this is larp. please god let this be larp

How can I do this?

Check out my post inside the sewers

Is the girl you simped in the screenshot you posted on other thread?

If not my advice.

Try to "casualiy" met her in the stairs, or make an excuse to talk to her.

-Hey i dont have elctricity in my apart. Do you have? I dont know if its out in all the building block or is just me

+ I dont have neither, i think is out in all the neightborhood

-Uf what a mess you know i was watching a film in Netflix. btw do you do online teaching (pretend you dont know she is streamer) because i sometimes heard you talk in english and i thoug "Is she talking with her parents in english?"

+ Oh jiji no im streamer.

-Oh for real and whats your channel

She will tell your her channel's name and the next time you can talk about that

-Do you i check your channel and blabla

The thing is to interact with her pretending you dont want to fuck her, adn going step by step.

Go ahead.

:feelsokman:

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

Go and show her the basement :feelskek:

kekd

I have lots of things to talk about but I am not sure whether she will be interested on those topics or not
I'd make sure you have something to talk about before asking her out. Just start with the most foid-friendly of those topics, fuck small talk about the weather thats boring af