Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i approach my neighbour Becky?

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
I moved into a new student appartement recently and my new neighbour is an attractive Becky from the Balkans.
I talked to her two times already because she took an amazon package for me and she seemed nice and smiled.

Sometimes i wonder if she would approach me if she liked me.
I´m not very selfconfident and haven´t approached a foid for years.

But she is quite tall and i´m just slightly taller than her :cryfeels:...pointless i guess.

do it and tell us about it

If you are ugly, no.
If you aren't ugly, yes

She goes sometimes to smoke in the smoking area and i´m a smoker too. I could try to start a convo there hmm. But i would have to lurk there and wait for her lol. Direct cold approach is too brutal.

She goes sometimes to smoke in the smoking area and i´m a smoker too. I could try to start a convo there hmm. But i would have to lurk there and wait for her lol. Direct cold approach is too brutal.
She smokes? her pussy is dry as fuck then don't approach her if don't want your dick to get chafed.

As for you being "only" slightly taller than her, if she herself is a tallwhore then it doesn't matter because the taller they are, the less they care about height (as long as you're as tall as them, of course). I don't know how tall she has to be for this to be true about her though.

:chad::chad::chad:

Still:

Foids do want it all - either tallfag with at least average looks, or above-average-height with Chad's face.
When i say she is tall it doesn´t mean she is 6ft. I´m not even 6ft.

Be sure to memorize the incels help line phone number so we can bail you out of jail

I always think why should she pick me if Chad is just few swipes away or some tallfag here (there many tallfag students here) I´m just average.

Seeing all the tallfags here gives me much suifuel. Every tallfag here has a gf. The heighpill fucked me up.
I´m 5`11 and it´s barely the average here. I just leave the house for a second and get immediately heightmogged lol. Everytime i see a tallfag at the grocery store he has a gf. The others are alone. I should go back to the village. In big cities it´s over.

Last edited:
she took an amazon package for me and she seemed nice and smiled
sure I guess ask to do something as thanks for handling your package

I moved into a new student appartement recently and my new neighbour is an attractive Becky from the Balkans.
I talked to her two times already because she took an amazon package for me and she seemed nice and smiled.

Sometimes i wonder if she would approach me if she liked me.
I´m not very selfconfident and haven´t approached a foid for years.

But she is quite tall and i´m just slightly taller than her :cryfeels:...pointless i guess.
chads.is

if you want to be in a prison that is

JFL at your username and avatar :feelskek:

Seeing all the tallfags here gives me much suifuel. Every tallfag here has a gf. The heighpill fucked me up.
I´m 5`11 and it´s barely the average here. I just leave the house for a second and get immediately heightmogged lol. Everytime i see a tallfag at the grocery store he has a gf. The others are alone. I should go back to the village. In big cities it´s over.
Ragefuel mog me, cries in 5’6 :feels:

My only advantage for southern girls are my blue eyes. Some people said i look like a thug.

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Last edited:
As for you being "only" slightly taller than her, if she herself is a tallwhore then it doesn't matter because the taller they are, the less they care about height (as long as you're as tall as them, of course). I don't know how tall she has to be for this to be true about her though.
Not really true. My foid cousin is 5'8 herself, and prefers tall guys and even made a "meme" about men shorter than 6' on TikTok.

Not really true. My foid cousin is 5'8 herself, and prefers tall guys and even made a "meme" about men shorter than 6' on TikTok.
Why you haven´t smashed her skull for making such memes yet? In based eastern Europe they break her legs for this. Foid must know her place.

Why you haven´t smashed her skull for making such memes yet? In based eastern Europe they break her legs for this. Foid must know her place.
I wish I could, but the laws are cucked where I live.