Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should foids be allowed to partake in gaming and anime culture?

Title tbh

• Total voters
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
A lot of you seem to desire such interests in a foid but also hate it when foids try to "overtake male spaces for attention" through those same interests; and so I'm very interested in what this forum generally thinks on this question. Also it would be good to explain your viewpoint in the replies.

NOTE: I didn't include myself in this question because I have no opinion on this, and also I don't consider myself a part of either culture having little to no interest in their associated media.

The gripe comes with them entering to just attract orbiters rather than to genuinely enjoy the hobby, I dont really care about it, human nature is inevitable, you even have foid worshipping on this website, most recent incident being with amelie cheung, some stacy that doesnt even know we exist

For anime and manga in general it's fine i guess, i never considered it to be a "male space" anyway. There have always been female mangakas and female manga/anime fans. For gaming it's a little different. Gaming has always been an extremely male dominated hobby and to an extent it still is. I guess it's ok if women play vidya too, i just wish gaming companies would continue to cater to what has always been their primary audience (men) instead of trying to appeal to as much people as possible.

Last edited:
Anime and gaming is already bland as fuck, allowing women fans just makes it even more watered down

there once was a time when those hobbies led to becoming a persona non grata , then i would barely have issues due to the fact that it meant you where somewhat genuine. But nowadays, hell no, normies made gaming worst and foids ruined it. notice how all the censorship started when foids sucked at ranked, notice that the all female league team got curbstomped, notice how most big female streamers are just glorified cam girls.

when it comes too anime, i dont really care because it has always had quite a few foids, hell gundam in japan had a strong female fanbase. and because anime & manga is not necessarily a group activity they dont affect my enjoyment.

conclusion: if i can ignore them then i dont care, but the gaming space has been changed because of foids even single player

Well there have always been female gamers and game creators too.
True, but they've always been an extreme minority. You can't say the same about anime/manga.

there once was a time when those hobbies led to becoming a persona non grata , then i would barely have issues due to the fact that it meant you where somewhat genuine. But nowadays, hell no, normies made gaming worst and foids ruined it. notice how all the censorship started when foids sucked at ranked, notice that the all female league team got curbstomped, notice how most big female streamers are just glorified cam girls.
Not really, the jews of the ADL started working with these companies and that's when the censorship came around. And for every female bitching about toxicity there's 20/30 males doing the same fucking thing, maybe not for the same reason, I think guys just get their egos hurt because they suck and then they wanna take it out on others by getting them banned while women are genuinely just crybabies, but the results are the same.

Personally I'd much prefer all these crybullies to be removed from gaming or at least have separate servers for people, like a snowflake server where a report-function for "verbal harassment" exists and one where it doesn't. But that was never an option because this is not about womens feefees, it's about social engineering people into becoming faggots who are pro-censorship and it's quite successful too if I read how many zoomer boys are unironically pro-censorship.

I don't care honestly.

It doesn't effect me

Not really, the jews of the ADL started working with these companies and that's when the censorship came around. And for every female bitching about toxicity there's 20/30 males doing the same fucking thing, maybe not for the same reason, I think guys just get their egos hurt because they suck and then they wanna take it out on others by getting them banned while women are genuinely just crybabies, but the results are the same.

Personally I'd much prefer all these crybullies to be removed from gaming or at least have separate servers for people, like a snowflake server where a report-function for "verbal harassment" exists and one where it doesn't. But that was never an option because this is not about womens feefees, it's about social engineering people into becoming faggots who are pro-censorship and it's quite successful too if I read how many zoomer boys are unironically pro-censorship.
still think that foids complaining about toxic chat got the ADL on the field and started this madness or gave them the excuse they need

never

7ialcps1mhl21

For anime and manga in general it's fine i guess, i never considered it to be a "male space" anyway. There have always been female mangakas and female manga/anime fans. For gaming it's a little different. Gaming has always been an extremely male dominated hobby and to an extent it still is. I guess it's ok if women play vidya too, i just wish gaming companies would continue to cater to what has always been their primary audience (men) instead of trying to appeal to as much people as possible.
gaming was always escape from reality for incels now they are trying to take that away its too fucking cruel

I'm not sure.
Well maybe "extreme minority" is hyperbole but you get what i mean. Anyway i voted yes because ideally i'd want a gf who is into the same shit as i am.

and the gf having the same hobbies thing, i think most just want someone too have nerd rants with, some foids that just say you are right and everything. maybe a foid that can do the most basic shit related too the hobby they are into aswell

and the gf having the same hobbies thing, i think most just want someone too have nerd rants with, some foids that just say you are right and everything. maybe a foid that can do the most basic shit related too the hobby they are into aswell
Sounds good to me.