Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should autistic normies be allowed in this forum

Should they be allowed

• Yes, anyone

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Yes, but not if he's 6+ ft or 6/10 facially

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No. Plain NO

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters
FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
@Gokubro @DarkStarDownBad @Acorn @GeckoBus @PolskiKartofel.
@lifesucksandyoudie @yungcel
@Da_Yunez
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @cripplecel @LeFrenchCel

Man I've forgotten quite a few names, do tag your friends for answers

Last edited:
0% - Verbal Telling users to kill themselves
Again, it's not up to a vote. The question is no and if you think otherwise you should literally blow your brains out NOW.

Total normie death - that is what we adhere to.

Autistic incels can be here

I define normies as NT by default.

Incase you didn’t notice, polls done by users never are considered or implemented so this was kinda stupid(no offense)

And like I said, this is just going to divide the community even more.

Also, normie is 5/10(average) not 6/10 which is above average aka HTN.

@Friezacel @ElTruecel @PolskiKartofel @Da_Yunez @Chudpreet @WorthlessSlavicShit @Blackpill Monk @Ron.Belgrade @Fatass3000 @Regenerator
I define normies as NT by default.
This, in a way

Autism is fake. A disorder thought up by jew doctors to get easy money from retarded white parents inable to properly raise their kids.

Autists gfy

@VideoGameCoper @lonelysince2006
@Cautious Raven

Incase you didn’t notice, polls done by users never are considered or implemented so this was kinda stupid(no offense)

@Friezacel @ElTruecel @PolskiKartofel @Da_Yunez @Chudpreet @WorthlessSlavicShit @Blackpill Monk @Ron.Belgrade @Fatass3000 @Regenerator

This, in a way
I consider 7/10 as above average since 6 is close to 5 than 7. 7 htn, 8 chadlite, 9 chad, 10 turbo chad, but it doesn't matter htn could be 6/10 too if you wish

I'm a hypocrite
Exactly, so this poll is automatically invalidated

I also find it funny how you accuse some of being “normies” when your avi is literally soccer players jfl, you also like the sport which is one of the ultimate normie activities

Exactly, so this poll is automatically invalidated

I also find it funny how you accuse some of being “normies” when your avi is literally soccer players jfl, you also like the sport which is one of the ultimate normie activities
I'm not accusing anyone of anything, the title is a mere question. Don't get tight over silly things
I know my poll isn't going to bring any change. It's just another day another LDAR discussion

Good job on trying to divide the forum even more OP! :feelsokman:

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, the title is a mere question. Don't get tight over silly things
I’m not, im just pointing out some hypocrisy with you asking the question.

Hence why I linked that old thread of yours.

We dont need any fucking division especially now, this is how spaces and communities die.
Exactly, OP should be the bigger man & ask for this to be deleted.

It would be in this forum’s best interest to add a face verification like there is for r/blackpeopletwitter.

If mods look at your face and don’t have immediate thoughts that you’re undeniably UGLY you’re rejected

Autism is fake. A disorder thought up by jew doctors to get easy money from retarded white parents inable to properly raise their kids.
I think this sometimes about "le spectrum"

It would be in this forum’s best interest to add a face verification like there is for r/blackpeopletwitter.

If mods look at your face and don’t have immediate thoughts that you’re undeniably UGLY you’re rejected
Ask yourself who will actually look at your face, mods or feds?

Autists gfy
JoinedJun 15, 2024

I know my poll isn't going to bring any change. It's just another day another LDAR discussion
Well, why not do something actually cohesive & not divisive?
Nigs who only know how to divide dudes should be the ones getting the ban.
Agreed, especially since this was OPs last post:

IMG 8077

This thread will be forgotten by tomorrow
No, it won’t: Incase you didn’t notice, we’ve had a lot more divisiveness as of late.

No offense, but street-shitters tend to often have some of the lowest-IQ takes & threads on the forum

Well, why not do something actually cohesive & not divisive?

Agreed, especially since this was OPs last post:

View attachment 1182449

No, it won’t: Incase you didn’t notice, we’ve had a lot more divisiveness as of late.

No offense, but street-shitters tend to often have some of the lowest-IQ takes & threads on the forum
Well, then forgive my low IQ ness, and since you know that I'm a low IQ curry, why get pressed, truth is this thread will forgotten within a few hours, under 100 new threads, you replying is what keeps it up

This, in a way
NTpill is life.
When looks aren't 7+/10 then you have to approach foids. When you're totally unable to approach or even you can't use properly the opportunity of single female sign of interest (single, no another chance if you fail), you can be 6/10 but foids aren't willing to maintain any contact with you.
Btw @WorthlessSlavicShit sent some research where NTs can detect NDs by their daily presence (e.g. school) and they lose all their interest to try change them (ofc 8/10 could be tried to change) and have contact with them.

Well, then forgive my low IQ ness, and since you know that I'm a low IQ curry, why get pressed, truth is this thread will forgotten within a few hours, under 100 new threads, you replying is what keeps it up
I’m not “pressed” kid, i’m just pointing out how this is divisive & only contributing more issues, and will no doubt provoke more threads like this to be made.

Jesus Christ.

Also, did you consider OP, that even amongst Incels us non-NTs get shit on? As indicated by this thread

@Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @Da_Yunez

I’m not “pressed” kid, i’m just pointing out how this is divisive & only contributing more issues, and will no doubt provoke more threads like this to be made.

Jesus Christ.

Also, did you consider OP, that even amongst Incels us non-NTs get shit on? As indicated by this thread

No one shat on you

Jesus Christ.

Thats fucking sad, even among rotters and eternal truecels, 'tistics are the lowest of the lowest. @VideoGameCoper

This, in a way
Autistic normies don't exist. There are only dual aspects of looks of autism, if folks having autism with face rating 7-10 , they are autistic chads and folks having autism below face rating 7,they are all autistic incels, autistic normies does exist independently, it is an oxymoron
@DarkStarDownBad @ElTruecel

Autistic normies don't exist. There are only dual aspects of looks of autism, if folks having autism with face rating 7-10 , they are autistic chads and folks having autism below face rating 7,they are all autistic incels, autistic normies does exist independently, it is an oxymoron
Based

Thats fucking sad, even among rotters and eternal truecels, 'tistics are the lowest of the lowest. @VideoGameCoper
I know man. It’s brutal when NT members of a loser community still shit on you just like what happens irl.

I like how you avoided the other questions I asked you, and I wasn’t referring to me in general, I was talking about Autists here

As proven here.
Atleast more than half of the forum accepts autistic guys as incels. We see minimum 10 posts per day on how austism made them incels. I strongly doubt anyone shits on Autism cels here

I like how you also divided the poll OP, ofc a 6-7/10+ facially shouldn’t be allowed here regardless of NT status.

So by this logic if Tom Holland was slightly autistic (and not famous) he should be able to have an account here jfl

No, because autistic normies have PLENTY of internet spaces to go to.

But ugly truecel subhumans only have this forum. We need to keep this forum as truecel as possible.

I know man. It’s brutal when NT members of a loser community still shit on you just like what happens irl.
That makes them even bigger losers than irl NTnormies
Atleast more than half of the forum accepts autistic guys as incels. We see minimum 10 posts per day on how austism made them incels. I strongly doubt anyone shits on Autism cels here
Nah it’s not, we see autists here get shat on & accused of being fakecels all the time, so missed me with that point.

In fact, your poll here proves it

Why do shitskin curries dislike autists so much?

Anyone having autism Non-NT and having face below 7,they are all incels as they completely outcasted. Normies is a term for a person who is average in looks and most importantly who is a neurotypical, so thus the term autistic normies is a complete oxymoron,a person with average looks and having autism Non-NT is a de facto incel