Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortest person ever

unlimited

unlimited

Banned
-
Nepali truecel Chandra Bahadur Dangi was 1 foot 9 and was only recognized for being the shortest person ever at 72.

the average baby is 1 ft 8

Last edited:
Nepali truecel Chandra Bahadur Dangi was 1 foot 9 and was only recognized for being the shortest person ever at 72.

Is he shorter than hasbulla

I was outside biking a month or two ago. Saw a guy walking around who looked like he was less than 4 feet tall.

Mogs me for meeting his looksmatch

Genetics are cruel and evil

Holy shit, a fellow trucel. Why does this clown nature create such people? Only To suffer their entire lives?!? What a fucking cruel joke genetics are

highcheekbonesmogs me

View attachment 539655

Mogs me for meeting his looksmatch

He's so short that he actually MOGS standard manlets and turbomanlets.

All it takes is one female on the planet to have a dwarf fetish, and this guy will be #1 in her book. Unbeatable.

Or his looksmatch/heightmatch in this case is gigadwarfed by basically every other man in existence, so if she decides she actually wants to feel "normal" around somebody, he has a gigantic advantage.

Basically, just be freakishly abnormal as a male and your odds are better than being only average.