Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcel: Trait you had very early puberty

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Was 5'2 at 12..... 5'4 today at 16 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I know someone who had it even worse: 5'0 at 10, 5'1 today (same age as me)
FUCK THIS MANLET HUSK OF A BODY I WANT TO ASTRAL PROJECT FROM THIS WALKING CORPSE AND FIND A 6'0 BODY TO LIVE IN :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same, they said told me that I stopped puberty at 14

We need to kill all tallfags

Last edited:
I stopped growing at 15(5'6)

We need to kill all tallfags
theres used to be a 5'3 manlet in my class but he grew to 5'9 in the span of 6 months :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I JUST WANT TO SNAP HIS LEGS OFF LIKE CHICKEN BONES (IN MORTAL KOMBAT)

Was 5'2 at 12..... 5'4 today at 16 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I know someone who had it even worse: 5'0 at 10, 5'1 today (same age as me)
FUCK THIS MANLET HUSK OF A BODY I WANT TO ASTRAL PROJECT FROM THIS WALKING CORPSE AND FIND A 6'0 BODY TO LIVE IN :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
EVEN IN THE LAND OF RICE AND CURRY, I GET MOGGED BY FOIDS AND YOUNG KIDS EVERYDAY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. WALKING PAST THE 13 YEAR OLD STUDENTS CLASSROOMS IS CONCENTRATED SUIFUEL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

EVEN IN THE LAND OF RICE AND CURRY, I GET MOGGED BY FOIDS AND YOUNG KIDS EVERYDAY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. WALKING PAST THE 13 YEAR OLD STUDENTS CLASSROOMS IS CONCENTRATED SUIFUEL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Singapore?

Actually yeah. I started puberty at 10 and I was 5'0". It was pretty embarrassing honestly. I stopped growing at 14 at 5'4".

YES, ITS HELL HERE AS A MANLET. THIS COUNTRY IS THE CHAD CAPITAL OF SEA
I FKING SWEAR EVERYONE HERE are lanklets or ex shortcels who hormonemaxxed from their rich parents

I stopped growing at 14

I stopped growing in 6th grade (5'6)

Also framelet trait. :feelsrope:

How tall are your parents

Mom peak 5'3 now 5'2 Dad is 5'7
It's over, your potential is not much. But you should take hgh asap to maximize your height. My dad is 5'8 mom is 5'4 I'm 18, 5'7 can't grow anymore according to endocrinologist.