Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shortcel Ricecel with 7-FIGURE passive income has miserable time in the US and ends up geomaxxing to Thailand

He has to compete with white geomaxxers too since the strategy is oversaturated by now.

You can’t geomaxx to Asia as an Asian in 2024. Asian foids are white and local Chang only.

Foreign foids only care about money anyways. His future of betabuxxing will be the same whether in the east or west.

You can’t geomaxx to Asia as an Asian in 2024. Asian foids are white and local Chang only.

Foreign foids only care about money anyways. His future of betabuxxing will be the same whether in the east or west.
Might have better luck in slavlands, they love rich betabuxx chinks there

I'm basically in his exact same situation lol.

I'm moneymaxxed but I haven't decided on which city in Asia I wanna move to.

I've gotta do some more situating here in burgerland too as far as finances/passive income but soon I'll be gone for good.

Why stay in burgerland when cost of living is so high, foids are so extremely arrogant and biased against asian men, and crime so high.

Last edited:
I'm basically in his exact situation lol.

I'm moneymaxxed but I haven't decided yet on which city in Asia I wanna move to.

I've gotta do some more situating here in burgerland too as far as finances/passive income but soon I'll be gone for good.

Why stay in burgerland when cost of living is so high, foids are so extremely arrogant and biased against asian men, and crime so high.
It's worth it if you can. I had already left Chadstralia for a few years (for LATAM) but had to come back recently to find a job. I've got another remote job now so am planning to SEAmaxx in 2025, just need to sort out Visa and a few other things.

I'm not gonna make fun of the 5'1 short dark mexican illegals here in CA anymore.

When I go to Asia I'm not coming back and they will have to drag me while I'm kicking and screaming not to go back.

Its gonna be a pain to have to fly in and out to renew my Visa although I hear you can just cross the border and cross back to renew your visa.

He's got one of those cute ugly pugs that makes funny noises lol

He made it before I did.

Having a luxury apartment in Thailand living with a cat or dog with access to the gym and cheap/tasty food.

Btw great video OP. This vid gives me some hope.

Ascend or no ascend at least I won't ever have to run into nasty arrogant piece of shit american foids.

at least I won't ever have to run into nasty arrogant piece of shit american foids.
That and paying taxes in a western nation is betabuxxing by proxy (except you don't even get the bi-annual starfish sex)

It's worth it if you can. I had already left Chadstralia for a few years (for LATAM) but had to come back recently to find a job. I've got another remote job now so am planning to SEAmaxx in 2025, just need to sort out Visa and a few other things.
youre curry right? do thai whores fuck curries or white only?

genetic wealth is far more important to women than material wealth.
Genetic wealth is permanent and will persist 10000s of years into the future. Material wealth will last, what, 100 or 200 years max?

Not to mention genetic wealth LEADS TO material wealth (models, actors, more propomotions)

wtf he makes at least a MILLION a year and can't get a gf to the point where he relocates to a third world shithole? Women need to be punished.

Genetic wealth is permanent and will persist 10000s of years into the future. Material wealth will last, what, 100 or 200 years max?

Not to mention genetic wealth LEADS TO material wealth (models, actors, more propomotions)

@prajeet88

Even on a civilizational level, wealth never lasts. How long has britian been wealthy? 300 years or so? And now it's slowly turning into a shithole. Some of the whitest places in Britain suffer food shortages. But a chad born in any era any circumstance will always be beloved

its so pathetic- westernized chinks are the least respected sexpats, because you're not even a proper hometown chink. You were just accidentally raised in the wrong place, and you are messed up accordingly, and have to play chink catch up. But you will never have the respect of a white sexpat either. You're just a wallet that has to pay the highest premium no matter where you are in the world.

Last edited:
his problem is his face, not height
His face is standad rice face:

Better chin that most, if you line him up next to a dozen other rices his age he'd be MTN+

@prajeet88

Even on a civilizational level, wealth never lasts. How long has britian been wealthy? 300 years or so? And now it's slowly turning into a shithole. Some of the whitest places in Britain suffer food shortages. But a chad born in any era any circumstance will always be beloved
True. UK is a shithole now. Average empire lasts 500 years IIRC

its so pathetic- westernized chinks are the least respected sexpats, because you're not even a proper hometown chink. You were just accidentally raised in the wrong place, and you are messed up accordingly, and have to play chink catch up. But you will never have the respect of a white sexpat either. You're just a wallet that has to pay the highest premium no matter where you are in the world.
We are a lost generation. We must stick together

How do dumb faggots like this get 7 figure incomes? You can't even betabux some 18 year old slut with 7 figures? Just donate all your money to incel research and kill yourself at that point.

aren't you indian ? i heard that SEAcels hate curries

Tbh how big percentage of sexpats AA appear to be ?