Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shortcel Blackpilled at 12

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
Ezgif 5 3a48380d07

"nevER Began" is an understatement.... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Not gonna click that

The foid probably hated manlets and thought that if she bred with a tall man that it would cancel out her genes. Foids forget that they also pass on their genes. Now the kid is going to be short. Absolutely brutal.

Fucking whore. Not all women should be allowed to reproduce.

The foid probably hated manlets and thought that if she bred with a tall man that it would cancel out her genes. Foids forget that they also pass on their genes. Now the kid is going to be short. Absolutely brutal.
The Manlet Curse, cant escape from it, because the worst aspect of it is, even if you hypothetically ascend and have kids, they are pretty much cursed to be Incels.

This hideous gremlin needs to be euthanized and stripped of her motherhood before she breeds anymore shortcels.

He needs to get on HGH asap, but sadly it sounds like he has white parents that are too bluepilled to acknowledge how truly important height is.

Reminds me of the Short Woman x Tall Man cycle

He needs to get on this forum ASAP and start LDARing

School is when the blackpilling starts. Kids are brutal.

Evil two faced slut
She's the reason why her offspring is so short.

Kids have no filter, and they very often attack, verbally and physically with groups. School is the most brutal place for an incel. It's when you start to realize what kind of person you are.
School is when the blackpilling starts. Kids are brutal.
This

If he is still young give him trt or hrt to boost height thats what messi had

Stupid foid, he is 12, before his main growth spell. Can't diet and hormone max him.

Brutal.

Cels now become black pilled the second they hit the puberty

Stupid foid, he is 12, before his main growth spell. Can't diet and hormone max him.
so are all of his peers dumbass
he's not going to catch up with them, there will still be a FOOT AND A HALF gap between them

He should fucking grape These sluts

She probably was like the bullies when she was that age but now that it's happening to her son, she cares. And she is probably thinking about her reputation not her son's well being.

"Bullies will bully you. If it’s not height it’s weight, if it’s not weight it’s hair, or nose, or eyes, or ears. They’ll roast your glasses, your braces, your clothes, the kind of car your mom picks you up in. If they want to put you down, they’ll find something."

True, but don't you agree it's still somehow better to get teased for clown shoes rather than for clown height? Anyway i'm arguing with some random IT retard.

View attachment 1179243
"nevER Began" is an understatement.... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal for this kid, he has my unconditional sympathy, especially the picked on by girls part fuck that was so brutal.

He needs to get on HGH asap, but sadly it sounds like he has white parents that are too bluepilled to acknowledge how truly important height is.
My parents were the exact same also- whenever I complained to them about how much taller many guys were, they always would hit me with bluepilled shit.

Fuck his femlet mom though, I hate femlets cause they ruined my families genes; hope her son goes ER on her.

Fuck his femlet mom though, I hate femlets cause they ruined my families genes; hope her son goes ER on her.
Same, My dad, already being a Manlet, fucked me over even harder with an Femlet.

She probably was like the bullies when she was that age but now that it's happening to her son, she cares. And she is probably thinking about her reputation not her son's well being.

Same, My dad, already being a Manlet, fucked me over even harder with an Femlet.
I had some male ancestors who were 6’0+ which back then was considered quite tall iirc, but then one of them married a femlet & it all went downhill.

oldest .is poster

I wish I was blackpilled sooner than 18

I had some male ancestors who were 6’0+ which back then was considered quite tall iirc, but then one of them married a femlet & it all went downhill.
similar to me kinda, my male relatives are super tall, i'm talking 190/6'2+ on average for people my age and 180-185 for the older folk, could've been one of those if i didn't have health issues during puberty

5'3 Dad, 5'1 Mom, Im 5'4/164cm.

Brutal
Praying for that dude

similar to me kinda, my male relatives are super tall, i'm talking 190/6'2+ on average for people my age and 180-185 for the older folk, could've been one of those if i didn't have health issues during puberty
Aren’t they Baltic? I know they are quite tall on average.

What health issues did you have?

I was easily the shortest in my class too and still managed to reach average height. Still she should Feed him better, give him growth hormones and tell him to fuck these bitches up.

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @Fat Link pin?

What health issues did you have?
Anemia mixed with depression and anxiety, i barely ate anything so i was (and still am) built like I belong in a vietnamese POW camp and it stunted my growth.
before I had those issues I routinely was the tallest person in class up until I turned 12.

and added to that also have a Twink Frame and Bone Structure, that makes me look like both a femfag and a middle schooler.
BRUTAL I’m skinny also, I legit had a few foids tell me they could beat me up.
Anemia mixed with depression and anxiety, i barely ate anything so i was (and still am) built like I belong in a vietnamese POW camp and it stunted my growth.
Brutal as fuck, and kind of relatable; i’ve lost weight this year due to excess caffeine, drug usage, and depression.
before I had those issues I routinely was the tallest person in class up until I turned 12.
Mogs me, I was always kinda short.

BRUTAL I’m skinny also, I legit had a few foids tell me they could beat me up.

Brutal as fuck, and kind of relatable; i’ve lost weight this year due to excess caffeine, drug usage, and depression.

Mogs me, I was always kinda short.
If you see me, you could legit confuse me for a 13 year old.

If you see me, you could legit confuse me for a 13 year old.
I look both older & young at the same time, it’s weird: I have facial hair & body hair with an NW3, but am very skinny & basically have the frame of a 15 year old.

I look both older & young at the same time, it’s weird: I have facial hair & body hair with an NW3, but am very skinny & basically have the frame of a 15 year old.
Brutal.......