Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Short men offend people by existing

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Never have I seen absolute funny freakouts over little men for the pettiest of reasons people give. But that's proof we just live in people's heads rent free. Do you guys want some pancakes???

Do you guys want some pancakes???
yes, give me the best pancakes you have
Pancakes - Treats Homemade
Pancakes | Mordu
Good Old-Fashioned Pancakes Recipe (with Video)
Recette Pancakes très moelleux facile et rapide - HerveCuisine.com

i used to make choclate banana pancakes before, but not these days since my teeth hurts from the sugar

Not really offense, it's mockery. They love mocking you because they know you're lower in the social hierarchy than them simply by virtue of being a turbomanlet. No one's going to stop them. :feelsclown:

Not really offense, it's mockery. They love mocking you because they know you're lower in the social hierarchy than them simply by virtue of being a turbomanlet. No one's going to stop them. :feelsclown:
I'm ugly and short, but people don't know my age yet they still talk about me and make fun of me, almost everywhere I go. Restaurants are especially bad. Do people have no shame and respect? I hope they burn in hell

I'm ugly and short, but people don't know my age yet they still talk about me and make fun of me, almost everywhere I go. Restaurants are especially bad. Do people have no shame and respect? I hope they burn in hell
Recently, I was at Alehouse and I overheard a bitch who was with her family say that I needed braces. Her and her family were laughing. If I stand up for myself I look like an insecure manlet.

Normies will also gaslight you by telling you respect is earn, when what we really want is to be treated with some common decency.

Last edited:
It's more offensive. I asked someone and they said it was literally that. They are offended by me existing. Even if it was mockery that was the shittiest form of it ever. I can't help but actually think we live in their heads because it's the only thing they actually think about.

They might've at least scold me on racial status or some other shit thats completely became a buzzword.