Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Short men are the most oppressed group in the west

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
title.

I am not even a turbomanlet myself. I am a facecel but I can actually recognize that, for quality of life, height is king. Yes my face is ugly but I don’t get treated like a child.

If I ever become extravagantly rich or retired I will put my lifes work into height growth research or reparations for short men. The fucking gaslighting is awful.

WRONG :soy:
SO WRONG :soy:
WOMEN ARE THE MOST OPRESSED GROUP :soy:

Height >>> Face

Tall + Ugly + Gymmaxxed = Nobody fucks with you

tbhngl being uber short sucks fucking ass. I am 5'3'' and everyone treats me like a child :feelsrope:

Cope. Asian men are.

shortbuxx when?

Last edited:
Short ricecels in the west have it pretty bad in terms of perception/acceptance.

I'm 172cm and most young guys here in my country are taller (177-180cm) than me and on top of that they gymmaxx and i'm skinny. Almost no one treats me like a man and im 22.

Its the same everywhere, no quality can redeem you from being a turbo manlet

WRONG :soy:
SO WRONG :soy:
WOMEN ARE THE MOST OPRESSED GROUP :soy:
Yep, all the western soycieties are gynocentric but feminazis still be complaining bout some "patriarchy" kek :feelsclown:

Short ricecels in the west have it pretty bad in terms of perception/acceptance.
It depends on your location. In some areas, ie heavily conservative, short blacks will have it worst. Nowhere is being short a positive. But I agree on average in the west asian men suffer the most.