Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Short male getting made fun of at frat party [VIDEO]

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
He's definitely shorter then 5'8 it's just foids cant tell height. Verified Tinder account comment also.

Last edited:
He seems more like 5'6 than 5'8

subhuman tier music

That foid that walked through is vomit tier

let me guess the comments makes fun lf him fuck these foids TFD

Let's all spam toilet tiktok

It's brutal that the foids are laughing at him

What's a frat party ? Im guessing it's college norime thing

enuf about the dude why is that bitch so orange
2r9pwr.png

Whitest crowd you’ll ever see in Bama. They’re all rooting for a bunch of Tyrones too

total tallfag death

No way that's 5 8

I don't what's going on in the video.

he looks 5'4 brutal

He's definitely shorter then 5'8 it's just foids cant tell height. Verified Tinder account comment also.
View attachment 1261660
I saw this shit expecting something to happen maybe with the midget next to him. It was just about ridiculing this short guy arguing with females and it got 2M likes. Getting confrontational with women is always a lose-lose situation. Notice how NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE MANLET FACTORY NEXT TO HIM.

Last edited:
I saw this shit expecting something to happen maybe with the midget next to him. It was just about ridiculing this short guy arguing with females and it got 2M likes. Getting confrontational with women is always a lose-lose situation. Notice how NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE MANLET FACTORY NEXT TO HIM.
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTALLLLLL