Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL short "kings"

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
meanwhile most presidents/rules were over 6'0. The only exceptions would be Napoleon and Hitler (but he was average height for the timeline he was living in) In 2024 at least most presidents are over 6'0. I feel so bad for manlet copers who refuse to embrace the blackpill.... in reality no one considers them human both men and foids find them repulsing and inferior.

That’s just not true.
yeah also putin and macron , but they are both JEWS. They will never do anything of importance.

we manlets wuz kangz n shiet nigga we are so much better than tallfags!
My role models are mostly under 6ft. Joseph Stalin, Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Mussolini etc. short kangz tall killz

My role models are mostly under 6ft. Joseph Stalin, Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Mussolini etc. short kangz tall killz
during the 1939s their height was considered average. There were less than 5% of people over 6'0 worldwide. This is why not everyone could join in the SS but the fact that germans understood the importance of height is suifuel.

meanwhile most presidents/rules were over 6'0. The only exceptions would be Napoleon and Hitler (but he was average height for the timeline he was living in) In 2024 at least most presidents are over 6'0. I feel so bad for manlet copers who refuse to embrace the blackpill.... in reality no one considers them human both men and foids find them repulsing and inferior.
All leaders wear shoe lifts, and increase their perceived height by 4 inches atleast. Since height is sight of dominance.

All leaders wear shoe lifts, and increase their perceived height by 4 inches atleast. Since height is sight of dominance.
i dont know about that , but I know for certain that there are manlets who cope with leaders in the past being like thousand of years ago being 5'6 but they fail to realize that 5'6 was considered TALL back then. Now not even 5'9 is considered tall.

i dont know about that , but I know for certain that there are manlets who cope with leaders in the past being like thousand of years ago being 5'6 but they fail to realize that 5'6 was considered TALL back then. Now not even 5'9 is considered tall.
I am a manlet and I don't cope. You can't be a leader without being tall.

The only way manlets can assert dominance is through terrorism. Like the even chad lion is afraid a puny venomous snake.

I am a manlet and I don't cope. You can't be a leader without being tall.

The only way manlets can assert dominance is through terrorism. Like the even chad lion is afraid a puny venomous snake.
based and I agree. This is why I am trying to call out manlet copers who call themselves "kings".

based and I agree. This is why I am trying to call out manlet copers who call themselves "kings".
Manlets don't call themselves "short kings". Only tallfags call us that, not out of admiration but pity.

Obviously there are short rulers today. But to use a highly intelligent highly psychopathic person as an example of what a an average short guy could become is pure cherry picking.

Manlets don't call themselves "short kings". Only tallfags call us that, not out of admiration but pity.
they do lol the virtue signaling towards other fellow manlets is ridiculous. Tallfags opinion is mostly neutral while they do feel superior they also don't acknowledge your existence and are happy to mog you. There are hundreds of coping videos on the internet about manlets telling you how much better it is being a manlet.

Obviously there are short rulers today. But to use a highly intelligent highly psychopathic person as an example of what a an average short guy could become is pure cherry picking.
barely any short rulers today. Height is all that matters for success. If you're not tall you will fail at life because height is life.

barely any short rulers today. Height is all that matters for success. If you're not tall you will fail at life because height is life.
Okay you missed the point , low IQ.

It's more like a mockery than anything else.

True. Unless you the the taliban

It's more like a mockery than anything else.
Exactly, sometimes I want to ER and kill all the tallfags and heightist foids (which is all of them) at my school.

When WW3 happens I hope all the tallfags starve to death trying to eat all the goyslop left in the world while me (5'4 turbomanlet) can survive off of tiny cockroaches and rats. Who's chad now? :feelsautistic:

Exactly, sometimes I want to ER and kill all the tallfags and heightist foids (which is all of them) at my school.
it's over for manlet curries. I've heard how brutal it is for manlets there.

When WW3 happens I hope all the tallfags starve to death trying to eat all the goyslop left in the world while me (5'4 turbomanlet) can survive off of tiny cockroaches and rats. Who's chad now? :feelsautistic:
tallfag must eat more and we manlets dont have to eat so many calories i think we will survive and TTD will happen.

The term "short kings" is used to demean short guys.

Hirohito was 5'5 but i guess you can argue the japanese are manlets anyways.

Doesnt matter useless example you gave, because its not about being president its about having a normal life

Most politicians in Italy are Manlet under the avarage height by a lot , see Silvio Berlusconi that was much shorter than he claims, or Giorgia Meloni true height

Hirohito was 5'5 but i guess you can argue the japanese are manlets anyways.

Doesnt matter useless example you gave, because its not about being president its about having a normal life

Kim Jong un?

it doesnt matter what you can do, all that matters if what you look like you can do

Hitler was above average actually

No worth even trying to be leader as manlet, because NO ONE TAKES MANLETS SERIOUSLY AT ALL

during the 1939s their height was considered average. There were less than 5% of people over 6'0 worldwide. This is why not everyone could join in the SS but the fact that germans understood the importance of height is suifuel.
My grandfather was Dutch and 1.76m Tall.
Served in the Waffen SS 5th Panzer Wiking.

The only exceptions would be Napoleon and Hitler (but he was average height for the timeline he was living in)
Napoleon was short for a general. It doesn't matter what the average is when the men he is around all the time are taller then the average. Octavian was below average, but he was a pretty boy mogger