Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR @short i found your best friend

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Height matters.

I say this as a very short man. I'm 22, mexican-puerto rican, and about 4'3", maybe a bit less, or 130cm. I guess it's important to say I've never been diagnosed with dwarfism, even though I probably qualify on a technicality. If I have dwarfism or not, at this point, doesn't make a difference to me. I'm still short and that won't change.
I think the first step for change is recognizing we want something to change. In this case it does no good to pretend being short doesn't matter. I'm aware my case is extreme but my height affects me not only in the practical sense like reaching stuff, driving, even most counters for different services and sales, but in the way people perceive me (even subconsciously) and the way they treat me. At school and at work I'm at best laughed at (with?), at worst ignored, dismissed, underrated.
This post isn't meant to bring anyone down, I'm not mopey about being short. All I'm saying is that it's important to be clear about we not liking the way we are treated for something to eventually change. But the first step is admitting it.

Incoming 6ft incels saying face > height when in reality they are 30 iq

@short come meet your bestie

@kay' is a fakecel confirmed?
IMG 20240730 131223

Brutal by the way :feelsrope:

Yes. Even though it may be hard, accepting is the way to easy the pain.
Look, if you look for a doctor and be diagnosed with dwarfism wouldn't that put you in some kind of disabled people list that will allow you to get some money from gov? Is this a thing in mexico ? If so you should try.

Incoming 6ft incels saying face > height when in reality they are 30 iq

@short come meet your bestie

kay' this is suicidefuel

I can't imagine bro :feelsrope:

@kay' is a fakecel confirmed?
View attachment 1210467

Exactly, kek.

Brutal by the way :feelsrope:

They would rope aftrr 15 min in his shoes.
His dating life is non existant to the point hes embaressed to even mentioning it, because everybody knows not even gays would look at him.

His dating life is non existant to the point hes embaressed to even mentioning it, because everybody knows not even gays would look at him.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes. Even though it may be hard, accepting is the way to easy the pain.
Look, if you look for a doctor and be diagnosed with dwarfism wouldn't that put you in some kind of disabled people list that will allow you to get some money from gov? Is this a thing in mexico ? If so you should try.
He said he doesnt have dwarfism. Hes just short so no neetbuxx for him.

He has to wageslave his whole life in a shitty job because he will never get a promotion in anything at that height.

Fuck this world fuck all of them

That goes without saying, at his height he is considered asexual by default and everyone treats him as a child.
He said he doesnt have dwarfism. Hes just short so no neetbuxx for him.

He has to wageslave his whole life in a shitty job because he will never get a promotion in anything at that height.
Worst thing he cannot work 99% of jobs for non qualified males. I hope that he could get an office job, everyone will treat him as laughing stock, but at least he can support himself.

I hope that he could get an office job, everyone will treat him as laughing stock, but at least he can support himself.

Or be a janitor and wipe and clean chads and stacies shit and period blood his whole life.