Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Short girls and Tall guys

InsightfulTwat

InsightfulTwat

Greycel
I find small girls tend to have higher preference for really tall men. Like to the point it’d be a giraffe fucking a Chihuahua. I imagine it’s to make sure that their children are of average height. What you guys think?

Females want their partners to mog other men. All females prefer tall men but it looks goofy when the female is short. Short females dont accept average heightcels

Females want their partners to mog other men. All females prefer tall men but it looks goofy when the female is short. Short females dont accept average heightcels
Yeah it’s a shame. But I’m also mad at the guy who’s like 6ft 6 ruining his genetics by having a child with a chick who is like 5ft 1.

I find small girls tend to have higher preference for really tall men. Like to the point it’d be a giraffe fucking a Chihuahua. I imagine it’s to make sure that their children are of average height. What you guys think?
I have seen 5'2 females with legit 6'3-4 dude, it could be for this who knows

Yeah it’s a shame. But I’m also mad at the guy who’s like 6ft 6 ruining his genetics by having a child with a chick who is like 5ft 1.
Average height has risen because of females selecting taller men. Boomers are much shorter than zoomers.

They know they have shit genes and try to compensate so that their son doesn't end up short.

I have seen 5'2 females with legit 6'3-4 dude, it could be for this who knows
I got a story on this topic actually. I knew two middle-aged Aussie dudes back in Brisbane. One was 6'4 and married a 4'11 hobbit. Another was a 5'7 geomaxxer who somehow found a 5'8 Filipina girl (very tall for Filipines). Fast forward ~20 years, and the son of the 5'7 dude turned out 6ft and looked handsome and athletic. This son was already non-virgin at 14 (according to his dads tales) and was regularly bringing girls home in his early 20s. He mogged the fuck out of the son of the 6'4 dude who had acne, balding, was only 5'9, and almost certainly a virgin in his early 20s. I think only one of these men will have grandkids, and it's not the genetically blessed 6'4 dude. Shows you how quickly good genes can be ruined by short women. If you're a HTN+ lurker/fakecel reading this, then stay the fuck away from short women if you value your bloodline.

They think it looks intereseting.

I got a story on this topic actually. I knew two middle-aged Aussie dudes back in Brisbane. One was 6'4 and married a 4'11 hobbit. Another was a 5'7 geomaxxer who somehow found a 5'8 Filipina girl (very tall for Filipines). Fast forward ~20 years, and the son of the 5'7 dude turned out 6ft and looked handsome and athletic. This son was already non-virgin at 14 (according to his dads tales) and was regularly bringing girls home in his early 20s. He mogged the fuck out of the son of the 6'4 dude who had acne, balding, was only 5'9, and almost certainly a virgin in his early 20s. I think only one of these men will have grandkids, and it's not the genetically blessed 6'4 dude. Shows you how quickly good genes can be ruined by short women. If you're a HTN+ lurker/fakecel reading this, then stay the fuck away from short women if you value your bloodline.
This story was absolutely lifefuel , but are you sure the Manlet was past 23? Sometimes they have late growth.
Anyway that tallfag deserved that , and that cunt mother the same .
JFl at that Manlet having a 6'4 father
Tall mother =tall son
That fucking cunt shouldn't have breed , I hope she suffers everyday, but she probably does, after all his son is a genetic trash like me

I have a 6'4 Tall friend but he is tall girl only lol. He said he will never date a woman below 5'6 and his dating history seems to indicate as much.

This also shows that genes are mostly passed down from women, so it's the mother's fault if her son turns out an incel.

They know deep dowm their genetics are inferior and therefore compensate by only picking giga tallfags

I have a 6'4 Tall friend but he is tall girl only lol. He said he will never date a woman below 5'6 and his dating history seems to indicate as much.
Only tallfag I can respect tbh. I can't believe all these faggots absolutely trashing their good genetics for some midget slut. Female height matters 50% for their kids' estimated height too. Jfl at these couples.

This story was absolutely lifefuel , but are you sure the Manlet was past 23? Sometimes they have late growth.
Anyway that tallfag deserved that , and that cunt mother the same .
JFl at that Manlet having a 6'4 father
Tall mother =tall son
That fucking cunt shouldn't have breed , I hope she suffers everyday, but she probably does, after all his son is a genetic trash like me
Brutal asf short roasties dont deserve to reproduce

Based tallfag