Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short fat ugly incel looking man I met on a road trip has a wife

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★★
So this is a bit of a rant but this weekend me and my brother went on a road trip to visit family and our car broke down due to an alternator issue (long story but we are gonna have to replace the alternator so that’s just great).

We luckily broke down next to a gas station so we parked and started figuring out a way to fix the issue. My first idea was to get a jump, as I had jumper cables in the trunk. So my brother went inside the gas station to ask someone to help us jump start the car (he’s more socially apt than I)

This severely overweight man about the height of 5’4 (I’m about that height so that’s how I know) comes out with his wife. They’re both a little older but no older than 40. They helped us get the jump and everything but the main thing that annoyed me is that this man could even possibly have a life partner looking the way he does. His wife wasn’t much better looking, seemed to be his looksmatch, but he was significantly bigger than me (I’m pretty heavy myself) and was balding and yet, he had a woman to make love to every night and I’ve never once felt a woman’s touch that wasn’t on accident. I just feel so hopeless, what’s the issue here?

I would take someone who was my looksmatch, a lot of people here have issues with landwhales but honestly just the thought of having someone to consistently have sex with would be good enough to me. But no matter how hard I try I’m unable to achieve that. I’ve been trying to rationalize why this guy gets pussy and I don’t. It was in a rural area so maybe they grew up together and didn’t have many other options, I’m not sure. It somewhat gives me hope but then I go out into the world and look for girls and I’m immediately rejected by girls that don’t look much better than me objectively.

There are many reasons for this, none of which disprove the blackpill; foid standards being considerably less back from when they have been gotten together, immigrants or those with a more "traditional" upbringing, him simply betabuxxing a post-wall foid, plain old exceptions... :feelsjuice:

ITfuel, to be honest; they can't recognize that outliers to all norms and data exist, not to mention this type of pairing is becoming exceedingly rarer in, say, Gen Z. :feelsclown:

There are many reasons for this, none of which disprove the blackpill; foid standards being considerably less back from when they have been gotten together, immigrants or those with a more "traditional" upbringing, him simply betabuxxing a post-wall foid, plain old exceptions... :feelsjuice:

ITfuel, to be honest; they can't recognize that outliers to all norms and data exist, not to mention this type of pairing is becoming exceedingly rarer in, say, Gen Z. :feelsclown:
Oh yeah I’m not trying to disprove the blackpill, just sharing my experience. Like I said the girl wasn’t even attractive at all and most Fakecels here wouldn’t even ascend with her. And yes they were older and not from my generation which is a big factor. But IT won’t read past the opening post anyways, they’ll take this and use it as a way to justify their worldview.

1. there is ZERO sexual attraction involved in this relationship
2. she only wants his money and attention
3. he is 100% neurotypical
4. his wife is a chad-leftover
5. as a fat balding ugly manlet he never slayed prime young pussy and never will
6. his wife is getting railed by multiple chads every weekend

Last edited:
5. as a fat balding ugly manlet he never slayed prime young pussy and never will
based greycel

So this is a bit of a rant but this weekend me and my brother went on a road trip to visit family and our car broke down due to an alternator issue (long story but we are gonna have to replace the alternator so that’s just great).

We luckily broke down next to a gas station so we parked and started figuring out a way to fix the issue. My first idea was to get a jump, as I had jumper cables in the trunk. So my brother went inside the gas station to ask someone to help us jump start the car (he’s more socially apt than I)

This severely overweight man about the height of 5’4 (I’m about that height so that’s how I know) comes out with his wife. They’re both a little older but no older than 40. They helped us get the jump and everything but the main thing that annoyed me is that this man could even possibly have a life partner looking the way he does. His wife wasn’t much better looking, seemed to be his looksmatch, but he was significantly bigger than me (I’m pretty heavy myself) and was balding and yet, he had a woman to make love to every night and I’ve never once felt a woman’s touch that wasn’t on accident. I just feel so hopeless, what’s the issue here?

I would take someone who was my looksmatch, a lot of people here have issues with landwhales but honestly just the thought of having someone to consistently have sex with would be good enough to me. But no matter how hard I try I’m unable to achieve that. I’ve been trying to rationalize why this guy gets pussy and I don’t. It was in a rural area so maybe they grew up together and didn’t have many other options, I’m not sure. It somewhat gives me hope but then I go out into the world and look for girls and I’m immediately rejected by girls that don’t look much better than me objectively.
Did he have attractive facial features? Did he have strong bone structure that was visible even underneath the fat? Was he White or did he have a Nordic phenotype and was she ethnic? Was his face genuinely sub4 despite being obese, there are many obese guys who are still LTN to MTN?

Preach

gotta end the bluepill copers before it's too late for them

NT + no online dating back then