Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Shoplifting hits record high

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ni0g-_2-4Ic?si=XKJSHnS1Gj5NzpjG

rates of shoplifting, assault, rape, murdER all increasing significantly day by day.

This is what happens when you give women rights. Women will destroy the avERage man’s life, causing him to decide that he’d rathER commit crime than to work hard for a society which doesn’t even reward him with the ability to find a female partnER for sex/reproduction.

The social contract between men and society has been violated, it’s just a mattER of time until complete chaos reigns supreme, I will butchER as many NPC normies as I can when the time comes (in Call of Duty).

I wonder how long they spent cherry picking footage of white shoplifters to make this report :feelskek:

women shoplift too, but they often get away with it.

It’s seems that the “Safety concerns” are doing their usual rounds

I wonder how long they spent cherry picking footage of white shoplifters to make this report :feelskek:
I wonder who commits most of the crime
watermelon GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

mc hammer kfc GIF

It's mostly niggers, but I'd say.... BASED! That's what happens when there's no more good jobs for young people, and the rich capitalist class rather hire rapeugees than pay locals better

Kangz and being Kangz n sh1t.

Fucking niggers man. They just locked up the laundry detergent at my local store

oh no multibillion corporations are losing out because someone stole some doritos

oh no multibillion corporations are losing out because someone stole some doritos

i bet incels are responsible for this, just like incels wERe responsible for inventing communism, feminism, owning and opERating the global financial system…….

Oh wait that’s not incels, that’s a special (((group))) who we cannot talk about without facing legal consequence, so let’s just blame incels for evERything

Last edited:
Niggers suck, but I think shoplifting is based. The economy and jobs are so fucking shit right now. Shoplifting will provide the much needed accelERation to this mess.
This could be the Jews/globalist push to completely abolish brick and motor stores. "We can't provide you guys a store bc we lose too much money from shoplifting. Stay at home and order online goy"

This could be the Jews/globalist push to completely abolish brick and motor stores. "We can't provide you guys a store bc we lose too much money from shoplifting. Stay at home and order online goy"
Tbh that will happen regardless. Online ordering is all times high in my place.

At this point niggers will just intercept the logistic trucks carrying the goods or blm the warehouse themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back